Best place to farm kills

IC3 L3G3ND

Anyone know of any good spots to farm kills? I'm around 3000 kills atm but dont wanna repeat this campaign anymore, done it 3 times already. any help would be appreciated, thanks

I am not sure what is the absolute best place but theres a couple of areas ive been using myself. The first is the "sink it" mission found in chapter six. After the cutscene where u use the crane to blow up the boat run up the stairs and take cover on either side. Dont move too close to the gate which u must open to proceed but instead aim through the gate and enemies will run through the building beyond the gate. The enemies come relatively quickly at first so u should easy get 30+ kills before having to restart checkpoint.

The other decent area for farming is the back to back in chapter 2. Again u should get close to 30 kills each time u reload checkpoint. The problem with this checkpoint however is that with each reload u must wait a minute before the crane starts moving and also the AI loves to steal your kills!

Like i said i have no idea if and where there are better places to farm so any info would be great.

The other decent area for farming is the back to back in chapter 2. Again u should get close to 30 kills each time u reload checkpoint. The problem with this checkpoint however is that with each reload u must wait a minute before the crane starts moving and also the AI loves to steal your kills!

Like i said i have no idea if and where there are better places to farm so any info would be great.

this is what i do, ~60 kills in 2minutes and then restart the checkpoint and repeat, unless someone has a faster way (although i reckon it will take me 3 hours max to get rest of the kills i need to get 6666.... its boring as hell though, i've got itunes playing in the background :)

Edited by rza_2002

THE VERY LAST MISSION 7 & (7 ENDING),

THE ENDING OF THE HOSPITALAFTER RETURNING/KILLING KID,

ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT TOTALLY FARMED,

PS: WHERE IS THE GHOST RECON 2 <Ultimate Defender>

OR CALL OF DUTY 4 ENEMIES WHEN YOU NEED KILLS OF SUCH LARGE AMOUNTS, UNLIMITED SPAWNS WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO

BUT DO NOTICE THE LARGE AMOUNT OF ENEMIES

I'VE PLAYED THRU ENOUGH TO HAVE OVER 3.3 MILLION

AND YES IT GETS BORING BUT IM STILL ENJOYING THE GAME, PUT A LEASH ON THAT AI, I ONLY USE THE AI FOR BACKUP (LESS KILLS FOR HIM)

Edited by fear30x

Back-to-back in Chapter 2 is what I have been using. Just play in Split-Screen Co-op, and have your second controller do nothing. I get between 48-54 kills in 2:10.

Is this the best place for kills still or has someone came up with something better? This is the last achievement I need and want to make it as painless as possible.

Use this:

I am not sure what is the absolute best place but theres a couple of areas ive been using myself. The first is the "sink it" mission found in chapter six. After the cutscene where u use the crane to blow up the boat run up the stairs and take cover on either side. Dont move too close to the gate which u must open to proceed but instead aim through the gate and enemies will run through the building beyond the gate. The enemies come relatively quickly at first so u should easy get 30+ kills before having to restart checkpoint.

It's by far the best location. Around 42-46 deaths in a couple of minutes; BUT absolutely less annoying than the back-to-back in chapter2 because a) you just shoot straight, no turning around the camera or looking for angles to reach a kill; b) you can play full-screen, you just keep the IA where it appears and doesn't steal kills, in fact it watches your back; c) you reload the checkpoint and you're in position, so can start shooting with no wasted time.

Edited by shulamm

• 3 weeks later...
Use this:

It's by far the best location. Around 42-46 deaths in a couple of minutes; BUT absolutely less annoying than the back-to-back in chapter2 because a) you just shoot straight, no turning around the camera or looking for angles to reach a kill; b) you can play full-screen, you just keep the IA where it appears and doesn't steal kills, in fact it watches your back; c) you reload the checkpoint and you're in position, so can start shooting with no wasted time.

I can confirm this method is solid. Doing this, I was averaging about 15 kills/minute including load times, setup, etc. Still takes a little while, but it's the best method as far as I know.

• 1 month later...

Alright, I apologize. I timed it and it takes exactly 2:33. Load, kill, rinse and repeat. Here is my strategy...

I use the M416 with a SC-4 Tityos barrel, HL reflex core stock, 100 round drum cartridge, M203 40 MM GL front mount, R1 muzzle reducer, no scope and whatever style suits you best. The 100 round drum is so you don't have to load quite as often. The M203 is so that when you run out you can switch to it real quick and blast off three grenades. I also have the MK Grenade Launcher as my special weapon with a MK-23 stock, 10 round cartridge, and the rest doesn't matter.

I go thru the M416 bullets first and then switch to the grenade launcher on the machine gun itself. After I have emptied those two I switch to the actual grenade launcher shoot the corner and rack up my 95 kills in 2:33.

Hope that this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Use this:

I have to totally agree with this spot. It is ten times better than the back to back. I got 1,600 kills in a couple of hours using the steel gate spot with the heavy behind it on the right hand side of the map (opposite side of where you blow up the boat).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
may have to give hornets a try, am up to 4200 kills, really want this cheevy out of the way

been giving this one a go, works a treat, getting around 300-400 kills per playthrough, managed to reach 5750 last night, not long to go but can get quite tedious at times

• 3 weeks later...

If civillians count too.. Before you enter the zoo, there is a place with a gate with running civillians behind it.. if you shoot untill the hostile guy come you can shoot 30, maybe more and then you get a shitload of armed guys..

so that looks like the perfect place..

In the DLC I found 2 areas during chapter 9 that if you don't advance past a certain point they would keep coming for a while.

The easiest place to describe (and I think also probably the quickest) is Ch 9: The Saboteurs.

Immediately tell your partner to hold position, take out the guys in the distance on the right, the guys on the towers etc then the guys on the left. Move upto the mounted gun (that is just past where you start) but don't go past it, and kill the guys. They will keep respawning and you can just aim your gun at the corner and keep taking them out quick.

There is also 2 areas before this (Ch 9: Hornets Nest) but I find this the quickest. You can get about 80 - 100 kills every couple of minutes, then you reload and repeat.

Edited by FiReStOrM^
Added more info.