Hats Guide

Funky Sack

Gamefaqs has a hat guide for the Gamecube version of the game here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/code/922130.html

I couldn't imagine that how you unlock the hats would be any different for the 360 version. But two of the hats I've tried to get (#25. Jester Hat, and #26. Yellow Shark Fin) Don't work. I've gotten all of the other ones except those two and one more so I'm pretty sure its a glitch.

Still hopes this helps people though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got #12. So they all work except 25 and 26.

I'm gonna play the level again for 25, I just might not of had it on hard when I thought I did. And you might have to beat the level after you dig for 26. But I remember it unlocking right away when I got it in the gamecube version.

i have all of them except the 2 glitched and the Private Eye one (#14) (you have to beat 3-2 on Hard) what did i do wrong? i was playing as the 2nd person (on hard) and the first person was on easy, at the end of the level i came in to the game and blew up the gate, i heard the horn and saw my guy dance and the hat unlocked thing come up for like a half a second, BUT NO HAT? WTF!

Yeah, the only ones I've got left are Tiara, Private Eye Hat, Jester's Cap and Yellow Shark Fin. Haven't accomplished what's necessary for the first two and I'm not going to bust my own balls over it because the second two don't work. Tried digging all over that snowmobile. Strange.

Let me just say, though... that if clearing a level using less than 3 continues is an achievement worthy of unlocking something special, then maybe the game you've created is a little too difficult. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i was wondering. Well since the YELLOW SHARK FIN & JESTER'S CAP are glitched (mine's as well,thoguh i have heard others say that they have unlocked jester's cap by playing 3-4 Hard. Now im thinking yeah right, another attention seeker, but then i thought of the name input cheats.

Will the hats pop up if you use any of the cheat codes for the hats or maybe the "All hats" name input cheat code.Since you cant get them playing the game, maybe you can force it out by this method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...