Achievement Trading Thread

colburn

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want to help me get the online achievements and in return i will do the same.. Like the 20 wins and 10 and 3 and 5 streaks. All we have to do is play a game and then just quit to give that person a win. If your interested let me know and send me a friend request ..

I'm looking for 3 other players to play a 4 person tournament ... each of us would create a private tournament, invite each other into each of the tournaments and then would take turns giving each other the tournament win ... simple and quick.

Two of losing players from each tournament would choice to quit in round 1, allowing two players to advance to round 2 (winning round), in that game both players would play the entire 9 innings by bunting the whole time for quick outs and a quick game, losing player would put a batter on base by allowing a walk, let him to steal to third base and then allow him to come in to score off a bunt for the win.

Alternatively,

In Round 2 (winning round), losing player could quit and give the automatic win to the other person but i figured if they both played the entire 9 innings, both players would get at least the league participation achievement, unless they have it already.

http://xbox360achievements.org/images/Retail/208/1jc8P2Nh.jpg

League Participation

20 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/common/gp-g.jpgPlay at least one game in an online league or tournament.

and also win a tournament achivement worth 50 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/common/gp-g.jpg

First come first serve guys, and please only join if your going to help others get the achievement as well and not just for yourself, no scammers.

Btw, I'm looking to do this today, or through the weekend hopefully :woop:

Also, a quick question, we don't have to do this but if people don't want their online rep ruined with a bunch of quits, I am more than happy (and might even prefer) to finish out the game. I can just bunt like crazy for quick easy outs and then give you the one run win, I don't mind. I'd personally prefer to have a loss than a quit as people will be less likely to play you online down the road, but if you guys don't want to bother playing the whole game then that's cool, too.

awesome ... we need just one more person and we're good to go .... as far as not quitting any games and just doing the bunting thing .. it works for me and if Raven is cool with it and one more needed player is cool with that idea, then just bunting for both games would work perfectly, would take a little longer but I agree with having a loss than having your online rep ruined, what do think RAven