Achievement Trading Thread

NFaMuS one

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help to get this one Don't Stop Believing

Beat an online ranked opponent with a skill level of at least 5 above yours i'm on Level 2 and i need one on Level 7+

Last I checked, the highest level online right now is a 7. I for one don't understand how you level up. How are the points justified? Is it by winning? Points scored? Combination of PS/PA? I don't know. It's strange.

Number 1 on the Leaderboard is on Level 11 but you get many points for winning in row

But how many points do you need to level up to 2, 3, 4, etc? I mean, I'm not great by any means, but I'm still level one. Do you lose points when you lose? If that's that case, then I will be a level 1 forever. hahaha.

But how many points do you need to level up to 2, 3, 4, etc? I mean, I'm not great by any means, but I'm still level one. Do you lose points when you lose? If that's that case, then I will be a level 1 forever. hahaha.

I have yet to verify it but I'd like to think it can be boosted without a problem. For instance, when boosting for the 15 ranked matches played, maybe you can win 10 in a row then let the other person beat you, and vice versa, they win 10 and you beat them. Just a thought. :confused: Now, of course, keep in mind that I don't know how the scoring works or what it would take to actually be 5 levels above someone else, lol.

And my gamertag is my username on here, so add me up if you like. Oh yeah, don't forget to include a message, lol. :p

Edited by NFaMuS one

I have yet to verify it but I'd like to think it can be boosted without a problem. For instance, when boosting for the 15 ranked matches played, maybe you can win 10 in a row then let the other person beat you, and vice versa, they win 10 and you beat them. Just a thought. :confused: Now, of course, keep in mind that I don't know how the scoring works or what it would take to actually be 5 levels above someone else, lol.

And my gamertag is my username on here, so add me up if you like. Oh yeah, don't forget to include a message, lol. :p

Only problem is that we just boosted the 5 games in a row and 15 games, and both of us are still Level 1. I don't understand what the stipulations are for leveling up. If you learn anything, just let me know. It's the only achievement I need.

Only problem is that we just boosted the 5 games in a row and 15 games, and both of us are still Level 1. I don't understand what the stipulations are for leveling up. If you learn anything, just let me know. It's the only achievement I need.

I see. So, did you win 15 games in a row as well? I think it works like Midnight said and you rank up based on a higher win streak.

I sent you a friend request on live, as I need the online achievements for this game still.

Edited by NFaMuS one

Do you have to beat someone with a skill level 5 above yours in a ranked game or can it be unranked? I doubt anyone with a high skill level is just going to throw in the towel for someone else's achievement. However, I am very good at this and should be around a skill level of 6 or 7 sometime tomorrow if anyone would like the achievement, i can forfeit a few games to you. I would like to know I can get it back from someone though eventually. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon after lunch and definitely at night time. If I'm playing another game just send me a message n' i'll flop over.

Always Gracious,

Chasey McGrady

<<Gamertag is too the left, just send me a friend request.

I'm currently at level 10 now and am pretty much done playing this for right now. I cracked the top 10 leaderboards and have now began to let me beat me for the "Don't Stop Believ'n" achievement. If you would like it please send me a friend request (Gamertag listed below) and we'll set it up. I'm still not sure how to set it up ranked, but we can see.

On another note, I still don't personally have the achievement and know their are only a handful of people that I can get it from so if you play this to the rank of 15 so or above, please repay my gratitudes.

I'll be on all day today sporadically in the Eastern Timezone.

Always Gracious,

Gamertag: ChaseyMcGrady

And a Happy Thanksgiving to All!!