Question about the flashback after DNA Sequence 6 *spoiler*

Battle Monkey

Most importantly CHANGE YOU TITLE FOOL! and add a SPOILER!

2nd - this has already been answered.. only earlier a thread was made asking the same question, so I recommend you search and look over a few pages in this forum..

You've been here nearly a year..

I cant remember this layout of the tower but I think you need to do a grab jump.. I think.. When you holding onto a ledge pust up then A to do it.. but if this isnt right, search for the thread that has the answer!

Edited by Nozza

Most importantly CHANGE YOU TITLE FOOL! and add a SPOILER!

2nd - this has already been answered.. only earlier a thread was made asking the same question, so I recommend you search and look over a few pages in this forum..

You've been here nearly a year..

I cant remember this layout of the tower but I think you need to do a grab jump.. I think.. When you holding onto a ledge pust up then A to do it.. but if this isnt right, search for the thread that has the answer!

There maybe a thread about it but I don't care to look thru the pages for it or find this search button... I don't care if you're to OCD wanting to keep a forum all tidy and neat...

Thx for tryin to help though think I tried that guess now that I know there is another thread I guess I'll look for it...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=191467

It was about 7 or so underneath yours.. Im not that bother about the forum (even though it would be clever to search first) but its more that fact that your title doesnt consider people who aint got to that part yet etc..

Plus the forum space does become an issue when you stupidly make another NEW thread asking the same question as above!

dip shit!

I'm glad you're all up to date on the forum goings on and knew it was actually called Sequence 7 rather then some thing plan I could actually search for or pick out from the list of threads drr drr drr....

Seriously how am I to know wtf sequence 7 is I don't pay attention wtf sequence I'm on.... Seems as you like to troll to me and live here on this forum all up to date and shiz on what thread was made and what it was all about to know there was another thread and what it was called kudos to you.... I don't care who makes what and what they called their threads... Glad you do thx for the help you ass...

Edited by Battle Monkey

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=191467

It was about 7 or so underneath yours.. Im not that bother about the forum (even though it would be clever to search first) but its more that fact that your title doesnt consider people who aint got to that part yet etc..

Plus the forum space does become an issue when you stupidly make another NEW thread asking the same question as above!

dip shit!

agreed no need to shout at him cause he is right. i always search before making a post.

P.S glad i have completed it, or i would be gutted with a spoiler,

You probs spent like 5 hours looking to write his name like that with the ï in it, now your being abused lol.

how you do it is, hold A and hold LS up. causing him to jump up to the next section. thats it...

Edited by Daz Dup

And this is why I've avoided the board for the moment. While this isn't a huge spoiler, it still would've made me mad to have this spoiled for me. I'm probably testing my luck here. I'm at Sequence 11, almost done I guess, but I'm sure somebody will spoil the ending in a thread title. I think I'll really stay away til I'm done.

Can a mod please delete this thread. Major spoiler and nobody is really interested in answering the guy's question since he's a dickweed and posted a major spoiler for half of the people on this forum.

I agree with this also... Man, you seriously have a Major hate following, mabie we should set Ezio on you... or mabie Altaïr as everyone knows he makes an appearance now... Pork Sword Injester

Thanks for the spoiler you dirt merchant.

What a poor example of human life. Doesn't care about spoiling, can't be bothered to search, doesn't pay attention to the game he's playing (i.e which sequence) - why do you bother with anything with that attitude?

Wow, the general lack of intelligence with some posters is why I avoided the forum till I'd completed the game, I'd have been a torrent of foul mouthed abuse if he'd have spoiled even this small, rather insignificant part of the story for me. Hats off to those that managed to contain it...

However, I do have a question about Altair and his presence within the game. Does anyone think he (or his spawn) will play a part in the third game? I for one hope so, I miss his arrogance and general lack of humanity, for the most part.

We have told him already. lets see if he looks Up ^^^

Just trying to get it through to him, so glad I finished that part. I even had to go throught the previous game's guide to remember who it was.

Oh yeah... BUMP!

I think it's so much funnier that after all this harassment, he still hasn't gotten the title changed or a mod hasn't locked/deleted this thread.

I've never created a thread (worried about being flamed), can't he just change the title?