Girl Probs...

qu1ck2sh00t

Ok I like this one girl but she likes my friend and my friend knows she likes him so they went out, broke up, but she still likes him! He has dated about 3 other chicks and she still likes him and he wants her to like me so we are trying to have her like me but not in a messed up way. So how can we get this girl to like me instead of him? Me and her are friends, she knows I like her, She likes me as a friend so I can talk to her day to day and Me and my friend don't know how to break her affection with him, all I can think of is to wait it out until god knows when.

Sorry everyone, we have tried everything and I'm using this site as a last resort so anything will help us and yes I know this is a horrible place to post this.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually she'll lose interest in your friend as long as your friend doesn't try to get with her again.

Well thanks and she has still liked him for 7 months now and he doesn't want to get with her and she knows that. And what I meant to make her not like him is to show that he doesn't like her and that they are never going out again. Just like me I have went out with a few girls before and they want to get back together and what I find out after going out with them makes me not to even meet them.

Well thanks and she has still liked him for 7 months now and he doesn't want to get with her and she knows that. And what I meant to make her not like him is to show that he doesn't like her and that they are never going out again. Just like me I have went out with a few girls before and they want to get back together and what I find out after going out with them makes me not to even meet them.

Have they talked about this to each other?

Trust me on this. Nothing good will come from any underhanded tactics. I would suggest that, if you care for the girl in question, tell her how you feel. Honesty is the best policy and all that.

I have talked to her and have asked her out she likes me as a friend and she knows I like her more than a friend, so yes I am being honest and being myself so yeah I'm abiding by your best policy.

Have they talked about this to each other?

Yes over and over and over, either by phone, in person, and even on the Internet. Even with me in front of them(which caught me off guard cause they came out of nowhere and started up the subject).

I have talked to her and have asked her out she likes me as a friend and she knows I like her more than a friend, so yes I am being honest and being myself so yeah I'm abiding by your best policy.

Just spend time together. As much as I hate to admit it, a lot of these things generally fall under the same rules as those vacuous rom-coms. Fate, meant to be, etc.

Just spend time together. As much as I hate to admit it, a lot of these things generally fall under the same rules as those vacuous rom-coms. Fate, meant to be, etc.

Wow deep, yeah we have been hanging out getting to know each other I'm trying to stay away from the brother status and trying to let her know that I like her a lot and she knows that but trying to present it to her as a jaw dropping event or an eye opener type of situation so yeah I'm trying.

Thanks everyone for the advice and thank you all future comments for the future advice.

Wow deep, yeah we have been hanging out getting to know each other I'm trying to stay away from the brother status and trying to let her know that I like her a lot and she knows that but trying to present it to her as a jaw dropping event or an eye opener type of situation so yeah I'm trying.

Thanks everyone for the advice and thank you all future comments for the future advice.

An event? Do you want a relationship with this girl or some sort of romanticised movie thing? It's as simple as declaring your feelings and asking if they are reciprocal. There is a time and place for flair and panache.

An event? Do you want a relationship with this girl or some sort of romanticised movie thing?

Well right now that's what I'm hoping for. I have been trying over and over but nothing seems to work and what I have said before that this will take patience and time, a lot of time.

Well right now that's what I'm hoping for. I have been trying over and over but nothing seems to work and what I have said before that this will take patience and time, a lot of time.

So you've actually had an entire conversation, just the two of you? It's not really been made apparent thusfar.

You could kill her parents and then comfort her.

Chicks dig a sensitive man. I'm joking. This is a horrible idea. Do not do it.

Well I could do that, OK that's plan z just in case.J/K

So you've actually had an entire conversation, just the two of you? It's not really been made apparent thusfar.

Yes just to two of us and like I said she likes me as a friend and kinda does like me a bit more than friend but she is almost in love with my friend so I am trying to get her to notice me a bit more.

To me this sounds like the turmoils of high school. My advice would be to not obsess over it. Do as Phate very eloquently put it and say your piece and then see what she has to offer up. The more you linger in wait like a lustful vulture the less likely she is to take a shine. If she says no then at least you tried. And precisely the reason life has friends and strong liquor.

High School HAHAHA no, not all. Middle School, yes that early.

Then you should definitely be out cavorting the playing field so to speak. Maybe hold out on the liquor, at your age it'll cause more problems than it solves. I should have guessed by the fact you felt it necessary to label the Greek flag in your signature to be fair.

I read the dreaded F word was used... "Friend".

Honestly man, when a girl says she likes you as a friend, just forget it. Keep trying, but nothing will ever come about of it. Take it from someone who tried for years in high school. Just give her time, don't fuck her around, and if he doesn't move back in, MAYBE she'll give you a chance. If not, kick his ass in front of her to show you're a man, grab your genitalia, and do what every member of the male demographic keeps hidden inside while watching New Moon in the theaters...

Howl like a wolf while shouting TEAM ME!!!! GO TEAM ME!!!

That, or take her to New Moon, and when she's not looking throw some visine in your eyes during a sad scene to make it look like you're crying and a very compassionate person. At least then you may be able to hold her if the film chokes her up too. Who knows, maybe then she'll see if it just feels right. Anything can happen with the right mood setting.

...And uh...NO...I have never tried that trick! Honest! Truly!

...never...

I shall be going now...good luck...

Edited by ApochWeiss

Then you should definitely be out cavorting the playing field so to speak. Maybe hold out on the liquor, at your age it'll cause more problems than it solves. I should have guessed by the fact you felt it necessary to label the Greek flag in your signature to be fair.

Well to be fair most people think I'm older than I am because I have a deep voice, hairy, and my last name is epically cool. Most girls are scared of me because of my voice is deep and I'm almost the tallest person in my school. And what do you mean I felt necessary to label that?

I read the dreaded F word was used... "Friend".

I knew I would see you here Apoch! I was just waiting for your post and as always it's an epic post. Yes the "F" word was used but still she likes me and I like her it's just time that needs to pass and a lot of thinking.

Well to be fair most people think I'm older than I am because I have a deep voice, hairy, and my last name is epically cool. Most girls are scared of me because of my voice is deep and I'm almost the tallest person in my school. And what do you mean I felt necessary to label that?

Mate, the goal posts (insert American equivalent here) move a lot once you leave school. Women become a whole new kind of unpredictable menace on our lives. Alcohol can be a cruel companion to our existence. Its really not worth the massive amount of effort, to try and start something of merit in a time of life that is just going to be in constant flux for the next ten years. Its risky at best and more appropriately wasteful of your youth.

As to the Greek flag, I meant that I'm sure most of us here are aware of what country the flag represents. Or if people don't, then they probably aren't capable of the mind power to read the descriptive text.

I knew I would see you here Apoch! I was just waiting for your post and as always it's an epic post. Yes the "F" word was used but still she likes me and I like her it's just time that needs to pass and a lot of thinking.

Yes and actually for once I wasn't trying to be a sarcastic guy for a few chuckles :p I was being serious on all but the TEAM ME thing, though I know a lot of men on here WOULD do that, I included. :D Take it from a fat man who had a long track record of being fucked over by the opposite sex in highschool...The F word is NOT a good sign. But, hey, persistance pays off sometimes so, go for it. Just try showing her how much she means to you.

Women become a whole new kind of unpredictable menace on our lives.

Yes that's why I want to get someone special to me before school is left. I have went out with some chicks before and they ended up not being as suspected but now with this lady I feel way different than I have felt for anyone else but there is no way I can prove that to her. We talk all the time but she thinks of me as a friend which needs to be stopped. There is so many things I can do but are so wrong to do to get this conflict over with.

Thanks everyone again for the posts!

Yes and actually for once I wasn't trying to be a sarcastic guy for a few chuckles. The F word is NOT a good sign. But, hey, persistance pays off sometimes so, go for it. Just try showing her how much she means to you.

You are a sarcastic person I never knew that? :D OK now being serious I am very persistent and I have been showing to her that I care for her for the past week. Even her friends are trying to reason with her! I grew up not being so popular and having her best friends stick up for me was really heartwarming and I can say for sure that I have met some new friends after that so some good has come from this week so now for Monday!