TheVoidRose

I was playing 1 vs 100 earlier around 7pm central. I got off for a while and decided I wanted to play the 10:30pm game, but when I went to it all it says is Loading. I don't get any options, not even to bookmark.

Any idea why this is happening to me, it's like that for all shows. I even restarted my router and it's still doing this.

EDIT:

I found a fix to the loading error, just go clear the Xbox Cache. I did it, and right away everything loaded faster.

To do this just go to system memory, highlight your Hard Drive and press 'Y' to go to the Device Options. There should be Clear System Cache option, just do that. It won't delete any save files, only updates and stuff. (OneSweetShannon)Might want to try to delete the 1 vs 100 game file on the hard drive and redownload it. (Jelekk)Also, cancel all reminders. Reminders seam to be giving out problems with the "Loading..." thing, and maybe other problems as well.

Edited by TheVoidRose

I had that earlier while I was trying to get into the game before they opened it up. I tried entering 20 mins early, but they didn't allow people to enter until 5-8 mins before show time.

If you're getting that now, it's probably because there aren't any more shows until tomorrow night.

Actually there is one more show for today, so its not that.

same exact thing happened to me. i'm guessing it's because it's the first night. (happened to me twice) last season was glitchy as well and these things happened to me rather frequently. wouldn't worry to much about it. give it a few days and it should be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if it was working better tomorrow even.

Well it is still "Loading..." with the Flashy Xbox still when I got into Details about any show, meaning I can't PLAY unless someone invites me. I really hope they fix it before some of the trivia shows I want to play.

EDIT:

I found a fix to the loading error, just go clear the Xbox Cache. I did it, and right away everything loaded faster.

To do this just go to system memory, highlight your Hard Drive and press 'Y' to go to the Device Options. There should be Clear System Cache option, just do that. It won't delete any save files, only updates and stuff.

Edited by TheVoidRose

I was playing 1 vs 100 earlier around 7pm central. I got off for a while and decided I wanted to play the 10:30pm game, but when I went to it all it says is Loading. I don't get any options, not even to bookmark.

Any idea why this is happening to me, it's like that for all shows. I even restarted my router and it's still doing this.

EDIT:

To do this just go to system memory, highlight your Hard Drive and press 'Y' to go to the Device Options. There should be Clear System Cache option, just do that. It won't delete any save files, only updates and stuff.

I had quite a few issues with that last season and I did the first episode of this season as well but I figured out that if you set a reminder in time you can get in that way. Thats good to know about the System Cache as well though.

I cleared my cache and deleted the files for redownload and I'm STILL getting the loading message. You'd think they'd have this kinda thing fixed by now, what with it happening all last season too. Such a pain.

EDIT: I redownloaded the files from my account management history and I canceled all my reminders, which I hear are a major issue right now, and that did the trick. hope that helps someone

Edited by Jelekk