Snatch And Grab-Veteran-Easy Way To Do It!

FlipFlop

Hi all i struggled on this mission for a good while,but i found a good way of doing it online with a firend!

If you have done the glitch on the echo mission's there is actually one on snatch and grab which me and a friend found last night!

As soon as you get to the point of the plane that is in half and your going to snipe the people out there...dont do it yet go and check out the spot first!

Its in the top right corner behind a large dumpster and you can see some crate's and a little red light,you have to crawl to get into the spot!

Like i said as soon as you here the juggernaught music just run to the spot and do the exact same thing as you did on one of the echo mission's..so you wont be getting chased from behind anymore..sometime's there is 2 juggernaught's!

Then from then on just RUNNN lol to the right and make sure you keep flashing your enemy's!

:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
No, this is stupid.

As soon as you jump out of the plane after sniping everyone, just flashbang and run to the exit. The Juggernauts will fuck you up if you wait a second longer than you should.

Really?

Me and my mate did this level by camping in the plane sniping everyone below. After a min or two of this, my mate tunred around so he was looking through the plane with a full clip. As soon as a juggernaut showed up he headshot it and called out. That gave me enough time to turn around while the 'naught was stumbling and headshot him again. Then we took him out and waited for another 2 mins for 2 more 'nauts to come up.

By waiting in the plane and killing the 'nauts as they come up you're easy free. If one gets too close, just flashbang. But it's easy kills imo.

Then you can just turn around and lazily meander towards the exit without a care in the world..