Achievement Guide

ac2565

NBA Street Homecourt - Achievement List

Xbox360Achievements.org - Every Point Counts

This game has 16 achievements with a total of 900 points.

As of 2/1/10 it is impossible to get the full 100.

Freaked - 40 points

Reach Level 5 in Homecourt Challenge Mode

See “Mastered”

Named - 50 points

Reach Level 10 in Homecourt Challenge Mode

See “Mastered”

Ash Park Champ - 50 points

Complete the Ash Park Tournament in Homecourt Challenge Mode.

Self Explanatory

Just play Homecourt Challenge until you play the tournament.

The tournament consists of three games (including the finals). All games are pick up to 21.

Online Showdown - 30 points

Play 10 Games Online

As of 2/1/10, this is impossible to get due to EA shutting down the "Homecourt" servers.

Dialing Long Distance - 50 points

Complete 7 Successful Long Distance Shots In A Single Game

Self Explanatory. The minimum of scoring MUST be 13. Anything lower and you cannot do it. Just choose Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant and Rip Hamilton against

Carmelo Anthony , Kobe Bryant and Rip Hamilton.

Shoot three pointers and and you should have it at the end of the game.

This can be obtained in any mode.

Dunkalicious - 50 points

Perform 5 Successful Jump-Off Dunks

A jump off dunk is when you jump off a teammates back and dunk it.. Just press down on the D-Pad and a teammate will immediately get down. Run to him and press B to jump off him and dunk it hence the name. Just do it 5 times and this achievement is yours.

Additional info by Headie.

Doubling Up - 50 points

Perform 3 Successful Double Dunks in a Single Game

While doing a double dunk until the meter is completely full and let go of the B button. Any less time and should do a normal dunk and any more you should screw up the dunk.

If you need help just practice double dunking.

Tricked Out - 50 points

Perform 10 Successful Trick Moves in a Single Game

To do a trick press Y near an opponent. You can do different tricks by holding RB or LB while pressing Y. You know if you did it right because you would get a multiplier under the Gamebreaker meter.

This can be done in any mode.

GB Insanity - 50 points

Perform 4 Gamebreakers in a Single Game

This is pretty easy really. Just keep faking your opponent by pressing the Y button and a direction on the left stick until you have a 4X multiplier now unleash all your tricks(do not do the same ones mix it up) until the shot clock appears. Now do a double dunk. If done right you should get a gamebreaker easily. Now just activate and do it 4 times. I recommend you play the longest match on the easiest difficulty and on Gamebreaker battles.

Ultimate Finish - 50 points

Win a Game with a Gamebreaker

When you have the ball just do tricks until the shot clock appears then shoot it. Repeat until you get a gamebreaker. Once you get a gamebreaker just wait until you are only one point away from winning. Now activate it by going to the center of the court and pressing Y. Now just dunk the ball. Do not do tricks just dunk the ball.

Seeing Double - 60 points

Level up 2 Different Created Ballers to Level 10

Create 2 ballers

Now play homecourt on easy. Just play until you reach Level 10.

Then switch to the other guy.

Rupert Bell Champ - 70 points

Complete the Rupert Bell Tournament in Homecourt Challenge Mode.

Self Explanatory

You will get the Rupert Bell Tournament while in Homecourt Challenge.

It consists of 3 matches again to 21 points.

King of the Court - 70 points

Win 10 consecutive games in Online

As of 2/1/10, this is impossible to get due to EA shutting down the "Homecourt" servers.

Mastered - 80 points

Reach Level 15 in Homecourt Challenge Mode

Don’t worry about getting this. You will get it while playing through Homecourt Challenge.

Cloverdale Champ - 100 points

Complete the Cloverdale Tournament in Homecourt Challenge Mode

Self Explanatory’

You will get the Cloverdale Tournament while in Homecourt Challenge.

Like the other tournaments consists of 3 matches of first to 21 points.

Ultimate Journey - 150 points

Complete the Homecourt Challenge Mode

After you beat Cloverdale Touranament beat everyone in the Air Jordan Gym until you invite people to play at your homecourt.(It will show Carmelo Anthony and say to invite him.) Just beat the tournament and you will unlock this achievement after you beat the final game.

By ac2565

Contact me if you need any help.

Edited by ac2565
Added more info.

anyone disappointed with these? ima vet of this series and i was hoping for something a little more challenging :(

me too. was hoping if they continue BE A LEGEND

*Can't Stop me Now*

50pts Achieve Legend Status

or

*Homecookin'*

10pts Create your own Street Court

No more legends

*Those who Paved the way*

50pts- Unlock All Legends

Does it still have Dunk Contests?

The Unimpossible

50pts- Win 5 Dunk Contests of hardest difficulty against the line of the greatest dunkers

GB Insanity - 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/images/common/gp-g.jpg

Perform 4 Gamebreakers In A Single Game

Set up a 'Gamebreaker Battle' and make the score limit around 10. Set the CPU to a lesser team, then fill the Gamebreaker meter and score in it 4 times. Finish each gamebreaker with low scoring dunks to ensure you fit 4 of them into the 10 point game. If you have any trouble with beating your opponent whilst attempting this, set it the score limit to 20 and give your team 10 points from the start.

• 2 weeks later...

I got all of the in-game achievements in one game.

Just use Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, and Ben Wallace off the NBA All-Stars and go up against the Toronto Raptors. When picking the Raptors players make sure you don't pick one whose strength is Boards/Blocks. Then, put the score limit to 45(Thats what I chose, you can pick higher if you want, or lower if you want).

Dialing Long Distance

Score 7 baskets from beyond the arc

Use Carmelo to steal the ball and just go outside the 3 point line and shoot away. This is probably the easiest achievement.

---

Dunkalicious

Complete 5 Jump-Off Dunks

It's easier to sit around and do tricks(X/Y) and wait for someone to lay down and allow you to jump off of them, because that way you get Gamebreakers way faster. The Raptors are horrible at stealing the ball so don't worry about them. Once your teammate is down on his knees, run towards him and press B when you're next to him. Just keep doing this to get this achievement.

---

Tricked Out

Complete 10 trick moves In A Game

Easy. Just keep doing tricks(X/Y).

---

GB Insanity

Successfully complete 4 gamebreakers

Just keep on doing tricks(X/Y) with the 3 NBA All-Stars against the Raptors and you should get it easily enough. To activate your Gamebreaker, first get your trick meter full and then go to the middle of the court and press Y in the glowing circle. Then just score while your Gamebreaker is activated.

---

Doubling Up

Complete 3 Double Dunks

To double dunk, attack the rim the same way you would for a normal dunk but instead hold B and don't let it go until the little meter that shows up is completely full and let go of the B button at the last second. It may take a few tries but once you get the hang of it, double dunks are a piece of cake.

---

Ultimate Finish

Win A Game With A Gamebreaker

Just keep on doing tricks towards the end and save your gamebreaker until it's the final point. Then, when it's the game winning point, activate your Gamebreaker and make the shot(or dunk).

---

Online Showdown

Play 10 Games Online

Just play 10 games online. Simple enough.

---

I'll complete the game and then try and post some more.

I cannot get the tricked out achievement. After each game it says that I have done in excess of 100 trick moves but does not give me the achievement.

Are you scoring after you do the tricks? I believe you have to score for the tricks to count.

Also, I've got a few more achievements so I figured I'd write up a little "guide" for them as well.

---

Freaked

Earn a Freak Skill

For this all you have to do is play through the Homecourt Challenge Mode. You just have to get your level up to 5. A way to get more RP for the challenges in Homecourt Challenge Mode is to highlight a challenge and press X. It will sometimes give you a bonus challenge such as Grab 2 Rebounds or Block 3 Shots. These challenges help get to the next level quite a bit faster. Once you obtain the Freaked skill I recommend you use it for your Shooting, because it will help alot because you make virtually every 3 pointer.

---

Named

Earn a Nickname

Same as Freaked except you have to get your level up to 10.

---

Mastered

Earn a Master Skill

Same as Freaked and Named except you have to get your level up to 15.

---

Ash Park Champ

Win The Ash Park Tournament

Just play through the Homecourt Challenge Mode and you'll come across this eventually. I got it when I was around Level 10. If you're playing this on easy, it isn't really a challenge at all. In case you don't know, all the games in this tournament are Pick-Up games, first to 21.

---

I'll write up more when I get the other achievements.

Just beat the Homecourt Challenge Mode, so I'll do up a few more achievement guide-things, lol.

---

Rupert Bell Champ

Win The Rupert Bell Tourney

Just like the Ash Park Tourney, you will play 3 games. They're all pretty much easy, but if you have trouble blocking or stealing the ball it might be a little tough, but still you shouldn't have much difficulty getting through this. You'll get this while playing through the Homecourt Challenge Mode so watch for a Baron Davis challenge that involves this tourney.

---

Cloverdale Champ

Win The Cloverdale Tournament

You will get this once you have reached level 20(at least that was the case for me.) Like the other tourney's you play 3 pick-up games to 21, and like the other tourney's they're easy. Carmelo Anthony's team will be your final opponent in this tournament and I find Melo to be very easy to steal the ball from so take advantage of that. This will unlock the Brand Jordan Gym which also leads to the next achievement.

---

Ultimate Journey

Finish Homecourt Journey

Go down to the Carmelo Anthony challenge in the Brand Jordan Gym and you will be in yet another tournament. Don't worry, this is the last one in the game. The teams you face are the finalists from the other tournaments so you should be able to beat them with ease since you did before. Win this tournament, and get 150 points easy. It also unlocks all the other outfits and shoes.

Guide for Online Showdown and King of the Court (total worth 100 points)

1. Create unranked gamebreaker online game (private session)

2. Invite friend

3. Steal Ball

4. Use Y trick button on friends player to get mutliplier to 4x.

5. Hit X repeatedly fast until you are close to the gamebreaker.

6. That sends a guy to jump in the air. When you got the gamebreaker and he is in the air hit A.

7. Now you got the gamebreaker.

8. Steal the ball again.

9. Repeat steps 3-6.

Takes about 20 minutes a person to get the achievements worth 100.

Of course u could probably get the gamebreaker up faster using moves like king handles, but i figured this is very easy to do and it really doesnt take but a few seconds just using X (dribbling) to get there.

Guide for Online Showdown and King of the Court (total worth 100 points)

1. Create unranked gamebreaker online game

2. Invite friend

3. Steal Ball

4. Use Y trick button to get mutliplier to 4x.

5. Hit X repeatedly fast until you are close to the gamebreaker.

6. That sends a guy to jump in the air. When you got the gamebreaker and he is in the air hit A.

7. Now you got the gamebreaker.

8. Steal the ball again.

9. Repeat steps 3-6.

Takes about 20 minutes a person to get the achievements worth 100.

Lol, I found this way easier.

1.Pick Ray Allen(to shoot 3's), Ben Wallace(for Rebounds), and anyone else whose master skill is shooting.

2.Set it to Quick-Pick Up.

3.Have the person who will be losing 10 in a row just pass in the ball and shoot from half-court, and have Ben Wallace grab the rebound.

4.Throw it to Ray Allen or anyone else whose good at 3's and shoot away.

Keep doing that, for 10 games.

Lol, I found this way easier.

1.Pick Ray Allen(to shoot 3's), Ben Wallace(for Rebounds), and anyone else whose master skill is shooting.

2.Set it to Quick-Pick Up.

3.Have the person who will be losing 10 in a row just pass in the ball and shoot from half-court, and have Ben Wallace grab the rebound.

4.Throw it to Ray Allen or anyone else whose good at 3's and shoot away.

Keep doing that, for 10 games.

Guys I found it way easier to press B and then A immediately so the guy would lose the ball.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...