Partial Guide/Walkthrough...

Shaaady Souljah

This guide only applies to the first two levels (the Saloon & the Sports Bar), as I am yet to master the other two...

OK, for simplicity purposes, the bars will be numbered from top to bottom (1,2,3,4) in this guide. I will give tips on how to maximize points and finish each level, or just finish each level as fast as possible.

For maximizing points on the Saloon:

STAGE 1-1:

You start at 2. Serve row 2 right away, and then jump up to 1, then 3; throwing one to each row. 1-3 should be cleared now. Leave guy 4 until he is at least half way to you and then serve him. He will stay on the screen. Jump up to 1, wait for him to appear and then serve 1,2,3 all in order as they will appear one after another. serve guy 4 again when he is halfway or farther and he will give you a tip. This is the only guaranteed tip for stage 1. Continue feeding 1-3 all together in a row, while keeping 4 on the screen until they are too fast for your comfort and then clear them all out. **USING this strategy is the easiest way to get 7,000 in stage one without dying**. Also, when going for the 7,000 you need to utilize your ability to run down mugs as much as possible. When serving guy 4, always throw it to him and immediately run towards him to grab the empty mug asap. Then tap A to jump back to the serving spot.

STAGE 1-2:

You start at 2 again. serve 2 in a row. jump up to 1, serve 2 in a row. push up to jump to 4 and serve 2 in a row. if you do this fast enough, only row 3 remains and the others will be empty. wait til both are about half way to you and serve 2 in a row. This will prompt one of them to give you a guaranteed tip. Grab it. Now 2, 1 & 3 will come back in order one after another. From here on out, keep serving 2 in a row to each one again until they are all gone. If you are comfortable with the speed, let two more people (such as row 4) get over half way to you, serve them both right away and you should get another tip. The best way to get tips from here on out is to do 2 or 3 conescutive throws to the same row. After the speed is again too fast for comfort serve em all out and head to the bonus round.

BONUS ROUNDS:

Pretty self-explanatory. Just, figure out which can the hamburglar-lookalike did not shake and follow it. I like to watch the can by looking below it, cuz if I try to follow it everywhere by looking at it directly, I go cross eyed. ;)

For maximizing points on the Sports Bar:

STAGE 2-1:

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 2 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 3 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 3 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Immediately after throwing the 3 to row 3, jump down to 4 and run towards the tip, collecting all the empty mugs on the way. And then jump back up to 3 to serve any remaining people while collecting their mugs. If you do this route with the tip, more patrons will return at 1 & 2. Anytime row 2 has one guy appear, hop to it and fire 3 off and they will be cleared again. Anytime row 1 has a guy appear, fire 2 off and it will be cleared again. Collecting tips will slow the process of finishing this stage, but continue the pattern and eventually you will clear them out.

If you are not worried about points, but just want to beat it:

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 2 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 3 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 3 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Leave the tip, but jump down to 4 and serve the remaining guy (sometimes 2 guys if you are not quick enough). And then immediately jump back to row 3 and serve the remaining ones there. This should clear the stage with ease.

STAGE 2-2:

This exactly like the above stage, but with one extra man on row 4.

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 2 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 4 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 3 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Immediately after throwing the 3 to row 3, jump down to 4 and run towards the tip, collecting all the empty mugs on the way. And then jump back up to 3 to serve any remaining people while collecting their mugs. If you do this route with the tip, more patrons will return at 1 & 2. Anytime row 2 has one guy appear, hop to it and fire 3 off and they will be cleared again. Anytime row 1 has a guy appear, fire 2 off and it will be cleared again. Collecting tips will slow the process of finishing this stage, but continue the pattern and eventually you will clear them out.

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 2 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 4 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 3 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Leave the tip, but jump down to 4 and serve the remaining guys (usually 3 guys if on this stage). And then immediately jump back to row 3 and serve the remaining ones there. Sometimes row 2 will have people appear right as you cleared row 3. Don't panic. Jump to row 2 and fire off 3 and then jump to row 1 and fire off 2 at the people who will also appear as you serve row 2, and that should clear the stage with ease.

STAGE 2-3:

This exactly like the above stage, but with one extra man on row 1 and one extra man on row 3.

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 3 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Sometimes someone will still remain at row 1, simply serve another to them and run towards them to collect their first mug, and rows 1 & 2 will be cleared. Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 4 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 4 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Immediately after throwing the 4 to row 3, jump down to 4 and run towards the tip, collecting all the empty mugs on the way. And then jump back up to 3 to serve any remaining people while collecting their mugs. If you do this route with the tip, more patrons will return at 1 & 2. Anytime row 2 has one guy appear, hop to it and fire 3 off and they will be cleared again. Anytime row 1 has a guy appear, fire 3 off and it will be cleared again. Notice all of the repeating patterns? ;) I found this one very hard to beat while collecting all of the tips, and I usually end up leaving all tips after collecting the first one.

You start at 2 again. Serve 3 in a row and jump up to 1 and serve 3 in a row (if this is done fast enough, both will be cleared). Sometimes someone will still remain at row 1, simply serve another to them and run towards them to collect their first mug, and rows 1 & 2 will be cleared. Then push up to jump to row 4 and serve 4 in a row, and then jump up to 3 and serve 4 in a row. While you are serving row 3, a tip will be left on row 4. Leave the tip, but jump down to 4 and serve the remaining guys (usually 2 guys if on this stage, if you are quick enough). And then immediately jump back to row 3 and serve the remaining ones there. Run towards row 3 people to get all mugs and then hop down to 4 and finish off anyone else that is left. Sometimes row 2 will have people appear right as you cleared row 3 or 4. Don't panic. Jump to row 2 and fire off 3 and then jump to row 1 and fire off 3 at the people who will also appear as you serve row 2, and that should clear the stage with ease.

If you keep all of the motions I mention, it will develop easy predictable patterns for each stage which you can recognize and clear with ease after minimal practice. Hope this helps you get to the punk bar. :drunk

(I am working on figuring out the Punk patterns and adding to the guide soon. I almost beat it.)

I can't get 7000 in level one either. I figure you should try to end it with 6000 points because one you win, you get an extra thousand. My problem is I can make it to 6000 but can't win after that, its too hectic. Or I can make it to 5500 and win but that sucks too. Closest I got was like 6750 after the win :(

And we're assuming there are only 3 punk levels just like the sports levels ... what if there are more! :(

hey guys, sorry to say it but the 7000 has to be done in the first stage and then you have to beat it... you can not beat the 1st stage (1-1) and then get the rest of 7k on (1-2).

they get very fast and hard to get, but keep at it and you will get it.

also, more bad news: there are at least 4 punk levels. i have beaten 3 of them, but i am pretty sure the 4th is the last. i am so close to gettin it.

Are there definately only 4 alien levels Snap? I'd assumed it would be 5 as it went 2-3-4 for the saloon-sports-punk. I might have to have another go on this tonight as I've made it to the 4th alien level a couple of times now.

As far as general tips go I'd tell anyone to forget about running too far down the bars from the punk levels onwards. Your biggest focus should be on serving as many beers as you can and running down the bars takes away from this. The later levels become really hard to the point of being almost impossible to clear if you spend too much time in them. Try to grab the glasses as they reach the end of the bars and only run down if you need to grab one nearby to avoid it reaching the end at the same time as one on another bar.

Thanks. Now I'm waiting on that punk guide. I can't beat it.. And I've gotten 7000 once.. But I lost a life. Damn.

You don't actually have to have 7000 and then finish...since you get a bonus when you complete the level you can have a little over 6000 and then finish to get it...hope this helps

Are there definately only 4 alien levels Snap? I'd assumed it would be 5 as it went 2-3-4 for the saloon-sports-punk. I might have to have another go on this tonight as I've made it to the 4th alien level a couple of times now.

Yeah, the pattern 2-3-4 doesn't continue. There are only 4 alien levels. On my one time getting past alien, I only made it to the second cowboy-redux level, so I don't know how they're grouped past that.

Yeah, the pattern 2-3-4 doesn't continue. There are only 4 alien levels. On my one time getting past alien, I only made it to the second cowboy-redux level, so I don't know how they're grouped past that.
Cheers snap.

I did at a short while ago and funnily enough I also only got to the second cowboy level! Got the 200 now, so am well happy but feel like there's quite a high score in this one somewhere.

Man.. does anyone have tips for the alien levels? I can get to the last level of the punk bar easily, but I always lose all my lives doing the alien bar levels.

The only time I got to the alien bar, I had 3 lives and I lost them all on the first level.

I was doing the same trick I did throughout the entire game. How long does it take to beat 1 of the levels? I was doing the alien bar for about 3 minutes before I lost a life. Those missions are definitely hard.

also did you know you can hold A then let go and it shoots it instead of tapping the button like an angry retard
Getting the timing of that right is the key to doing well at this game. You need to make sure you're always serving a beer on the later levels and only divert to catching glasses when they're about to fall off the end of a bar. Never run down the bar to glasses later on as that takes away from precious beer serving time. The only exception is if the glasses are very close and you need to catch them to stop two hitting the end of different bars at the same time.

Also, try to concentrate on the lower two bars. The top two are very easy to clear as they're short. If you let your customers get near the end of the bottom two bars you might need 3 or 4 beers to get them off the screen.

I've given up on the Punk Bar. I set my lives to 9 (This disables Achievements, right?) just to get some experience on how to beat the level. So I got to the Punk Bar with no lives lost, only to lose all 9 on the second stage of it. Grr.

I've given up on the Punk Bar. I set my lives to 9 (This disables Achievements, right?) just to get some experience on how to beat the level. So I got to the Punk Bar with no lives lost, only to lose all 9 on the second stage of it. Grr.

I'd say that's the first stage where it starts to get a little tougher. Just keep at it and you'll find you improve bit by bit.

I'd say that's the first stage where it starts to get a little tougher. Just keep at it and you'll find you improve bit by bit.

That's what they said to me about baseball, too.

Also, anyone else get their Competitive Achievement during the start of a game?