Level 50 in less than 15 races

scttsmall

If you want to level up very quickly, do this:

1. Quick Race

2. Drift race at Miyatomi (not sure about this name but it is the oval one)

3. Set laps at 20

4. Start the drifting and keep the 2x multiplier the whole 20 laps, very easy to do

5. There are three rounds

6. You should easily get 15K per round

7. 45K per race

8. Level 50 in only like two hours

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Nice.

How do you keep the multiplier going? When I try it keeps disappearing when the drift ends?

That track is so short you will get the next turn before it ever runs out. You don't have to keep the drift going the whole time. Trust me on this one. I did not even score high on the regular drift races, but this one is a piece of cake. Easy to keep the multiplier all 20 laps. Even if you lose it, it only takes another lap to get it back.

How long did it take you to finish the NFS Live World Championship?

I haven't even done tier 4 races at all. I think I qualified for NFS world tour after the completing the first two tiers. Since the qualifications are all base on the stars, you really don't have to do that much. I picked the game up on Tuesday night, played it a couple of hours, then played on Wednesday for a few hours. All in all probably aroun six to eight hours total game play. I still have many more races to do though in tiers 3 and 4.

Not sure on reaching level 50 in 15 races or even moving up 3 levels each race. Im at level 23 at the minute, tryed your trick but I have only ever moved up 2 skill ranks for one race. Obviously I'm not earning as many points as you per round. My average seems to be around 13k at the minute, I just cant seem to get 20 high scoring drift laps. Any tips on using that RX7? What gear do you take corners in? do you use the handbrake? what line do you take? do you keep to the red drift marking in the middle of the track? do you clip the corner? A few questions I know, but I'd like to know the best way to score over 15k a round. 13k is my best so far and that was a really good 20 laps for me. I play on hard AI, Pro handling, all aids off. Should I drop the skill level to make it easier? Level 50 seems a long way off for me doing it this way, but obviously it's quicker than playing through the game to level up.

Not sure on reaching level 50 in 15 races or even moving up 3 levels each race. Im at level 23 at the minute, tryed your trick but I have only ever moved up 2 skill ranks for one race. Obviously I'm not earning as many points as you per round. My average seems to be around 13k at the minute, I just cant seem to get 20 high scoring drift laps. Any tips on using that RX7? What gear do you take corners in? do you use the handbrake? what line do you take? do you keep to the red drift marking in the middle of the track? do you clip the corner? A few questions I know, but I'd like to know the best way to score over 15k a round. 13k is my best so far and that was a really good 20 laps for me. I play on hard AI, Pro handling, all aids off. Should I drop the skill level to make it easier? Level 50 seems a long way off for me doing it this way, but obviously it's quicker than playing through the game to level up.

Dont know about the drifting in that track but I got my level 50 with driftinimports on london track,Now I wish I hadnt have got it because Im above 800k points and still going for more (so as you can see gonig for the badges is gonna get you the level 50.Now there isnt no benefit or advantage in being a 50 so dont rush into it it will give you somethign to go for while you complete races.

of course you can ignore it but just letting you know (goes for anyone else) have fun! :) im so close to getting 20 badges and finally being done with the game^.^

\

I really did not do anything special with the setup of the car. Never really used handbaking to drift. If you are getting 13K a round times 3 rounds. That is 39K each race. You will still be done in under 15 races. I think the highest I got was 19K. The first and most obvious thing is to keep the multiplier going. I found that the best way to this and to score well was clip the post on both ends of that track. There are two post past the start/finish line and one on the opposite end. Being close to those with high drift angles and speed seem to work best for scoring the most. I think the difficulty setting is fine. You really dont' want the computer doing all that traction control stuff when you are trying to drift. You have your settings the way I had mine. Can't comment if it is easier if you change the difficulty but I don't think it would be in the drift category. As far as moving up goes, if you are a level 23 right now (it takes 166K), to move to a 26 it takes 202 K. Thats only 36 K for three level ups. That is only 12K per round to level up three right where you are now,

got the hang of the drifting now, just took a while. It's not something I ever do when I race, I'm normally a clean fast racer that likes grip. Started averaging 16k after around an hour, currrently at level 43 now after I got bored of just drifting around level 38 lol.

Never play racing games with any aids, they are the work of satan lol. Really enjoying the sounds and the visuals, especially Spa and Nurburgring. My fully upgraded Audi S3 sounds just awesome. If this game didnt have such bad handing, it would be a good game. Can't wai for Forza 3 though lol.

Thanks for the help.