Alien baby found in Mexico.

BarbaricGoose

Well, folks.. I'm not sure what to make of this. I think it's quite amazing, or a very cool hoax.. I don't honestly believe it's a hoax, though..

Mexican TV revealed the almost unbelievable story - in 2007, a baby 'alien' was found alive by a farmer in Mexico.

He drowned it in a ditch out of fear, and now two years later scientists have finally been able to announce the results of their tests on this sinister-looking carcass.

At the end of last year the farmer, Marao Lopez, handed the corpse over to university scientists who carried out DNA tests and scans.

He claimed that it took him three attempts to drown the creature and he had to hold it underwater for hours.

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time.

But it also has some similar joints to humans. Its brain was huge, particularly the rear section, leading scientists to the conclusion that the odd creature was very intelligent.

Source

The DNA of the bizarre 'alien baby' cannot be identified, despite four labs using the latest methods - will the mystery ever be solved?

For UFO hunter and leading researcher Jaime Maussan (56), the news is further evidence that the strange creature does not come from our planet.

The curious being, found in a ditch in a farm in Mexico in May 2007, is the most puzzling find of his life.

“At the start I thought it was a bad joke, perhaps a skinned monkey,” he told BILD.

Only when the man who found the creature died in strange circumstances did he manage to convince his widow to let him carry out tests.

“We took samples of tissue, bone, hair and skin and sent it to be tested.” But the three labs in Mexico and one in Canada did not know what to make of it.

“They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said

But tests on the creature’s cells showed it was not known to exist on Earth, and it had a thin layer of skin covering the small body.

Source.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQrGwzLm1E]YouTube - 'Alien baby' in Mexico stumps experts - is it just an elaborate hoax?[/ame] Edited by BarbaricGoose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, it looks like a random variant of a bushbaby.

And why do they always think of the word alien just because they haven't seen it before.

It could be a new species of lizard but that doesn't mean it came from another planet...

Well, I won't say it's an alien, but my first guess would not be a hyper-evolved lizard.

It's perfectly possible, though. They say it could breathe underwater for quite some time, so maybe it was dwelling at the bottom of a very deep ocean, and finally just decided to crawl out.

However, there's another article on this which makes me think otherwise:

The DNA of the bizarre 'alien baby' cannot be identified, despite four labs using the latest methods - will the mystery ever be solved?

For UFO hunter and leading researcher Jaime Maussan (56), the news is further evidence that the strange creature does not come from our planet.

The curious being, found in a ditch in a farm in Mexico in May 2007, is the most puzzling find of his life.

“At the start I thought it was a bad joke, perhaps a skinned monkey,” he told BILD.

Only when the man who found the creature died in strange circumstances did he manage to convince his widow to let him carry out tests.

“We took samples of tissue, bone, hair and skin and sent it to be tested.” But the three labs in Mexico and one in Canada did not know what to make of it.

“They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said

But tests on the creature’s cells showed it was not known to exist on Earth, and it had a thin layer of skin covering the small body.

Well, I won't say it's an alien, but my first guess would not be a hyper-evolved lizard.

It's perfectly possible, though. They say it could breathe underwater for quite some time, so maybe it was dwelling at the bottom of a very deep ocean, and finally just decided to crawl out.

However, there's another article on this which makes me think otherwise:

If it isn't a hoax (which I really doubt it is) then that would be the most logical explanation.

After all, there are still coelacanths in the ocean.

Oh no...CHUPACABRA!!!! IT'S THE BASTARD OFFSPRING OF THE OBAMA LIZARD!!! He was to lead the robocops, you know? That's why the robocops haven't attacked those unfaithful to Christ! Their leader is missing!!! Oh man...the Obama lizard is gonna be pissed. Everyone, be careful! He's going to be sending out the CocaCola satanists to find his star general!!!

:D Clearly, I say hoax. Does look like the description of the Chupacabra though. And before you guys slam me as flaming...all of what I said are true beliefs, look it up on youtube!

You know, alien doesn't necessarily mean for another planet, but just something that has not been seen before - "an introduced species", so maybe it has been on this planet all this time and we've never noticed it before.

Does make for interesting thinking though :D

avatar snap! hehe house owns - he'll figure out what it is in about 42 minutes :p

Creepy awsome, Why do 'aliens' alwasy go to mexico ? lol

I don't know, but they all end up in America soon afterward.

I'm calling bullshit on the alien theory. Maybe an unknown monkey, or lizard.

I would think that if they left their baby behind they would comeback for it. Maybe it's not a baby at all, maybe that's the biggest, strongest warrior of that race.

People say I'm stupid for believing in God. At least I don't wear a tin foil hat and say every strange thing is an alien.

Oh no...CHUPACABRA!!!!

:D Clearly, I say hoax. Does look like the description of the Chupacabra though. And before you guys slam me as flaming...all of what I said are true beliefs, look it up on youtube!

Yep, Apoch is right on that one.

Down here we're more worried with the existence on the Chupacabras more than an alien.

There's always some strange creature popping out in the regions so I'm not too surprised with it.