Which guild is your fave

Whats your fave guild :confused:

theves guild

mages guild

fighters guild

dark brotherhood

the arena

think thats all of them? except the little ones that arent proper guilds.

I just wanted to know what people think because i thing the theves guild is great and wanted to know if others agree:Bounce:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished the dark brotherhood and the only guild related quest I haven't had a chance to finish yet is the Ultimate Heist (huge PITA).

I'd have to agree with most everyone else above, Dark Brotherhood was probably the most fun to play through. For the most part, the missions were cake and the rewards were great.

My least favourite is the Thieves guild.

I hate the thieve's guild as well, so boring going and stealing stuff, just so you can get a quest to go and steal something else! Oh and I'm stuck on the ultimate heist as well :( Dark Brotherhood is probably the best in terms of quests but i like the rewards from the Mages guild. Being able to make your own spells and enchant your weapons is awesome

I kinda liked the Mages Guild, the quests weren't the best, but the rewards were good. Being able to create your own spells and enchant your weapons was pretty darn cool in my book! The Thieves Guild was my second favorite, it was cool breaking in to places and stealing items, not to mention having your bounty's paid off was a nice perk!