Perfect achievement

Kaens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So let me tell you how much I hate this achievement! I have been working on it for I don't know how long! As for the video up top thanks man it's helped me out a lot. But I do find if I follow the pattern to the tee then the Ghosts go in the same places as in the video. But if I mess up in any way with a move or timing of the move they go off the pattern. I will keep trying for this on but I don't know how much more I can take!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, the game Pacman is NOT random. Ms Pacman is. This means: if you do the same thing every time, the ghosts will to the same thing every time. The reason you might not get them to do what's in the video every turn is that in order to do that, you have to make perfect turns every time, as in do not turn a split-second too early or late.

ok i am officially piseed off i at least played ms pacman 50 times and pac-man 50 times and still haven't gotten either achievement i tried following the youtube guide that kaens posted but i mess up after i eat 8 ghosts (2 power pellets) this is the most frustating achievement for me and doubt i will be getting either

:uzi:DIE PERFECT ACHIEVEMENT DIE:uzi:

I hate this achievement so much that i would play pirates of the carribean all over again and find 7 pieces on each level again

lol freakin lucky ass (hahaha just kidding man) well im going to have to try to get this achievement a different day because at the moment it's pissing the shit out of me and nice 200 in sonic i'll be skipping the beat the game in under 40 min achievements and im on act 1 of the last act to beat the game and beat it without dying so cheers to that:drunk

Actually, the game Pacman is NOT random. Ms Pacman is. This means: if you do the same thing every time, the ghosts will to the same thing every time. The reason you might not get them to do what's in the video every turn is that in order to do that, you have to make perfect turns every time, as in do not turn a split-second too early or late.

That's exactly right. Thanks, I got all of the the achievements except for this one at a friend's house last night. We used this guide, but just couldn't do it. I'll have to try again next week.

that achievement was a pain in the ass. i was happy when i finally got it after my 400th attempt so i can say i did it and i never have to do it again. or play pac-man for that matter. i used to like that game til i started working on my perfect achievement. what's really funny is when you get all 4 on the first 3 perfectly n screw up the last powerpellet cause one shit escapes and goes off in a completely different direction. it's really hilarious. i can't understand those sick fucks that have to have every version of the game and do perfect on each one.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am the proud owner of this achievement. What I found was the difference was understanding the the ghosts have 2 modes, one is a zone defense and the other is a total offense. when they all suddenly switch direction this is when they are switching mode. So you only want to try to get all four when you know they are in the offensive mode and you got them on your tail. Seems like after I understood what was happening there, I could predict their moves better. I had the achievement, maybe 7 or 8 tries after I found that out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...