How to get 1000 my Hints/Tips

TGI PassionPiG

I finished this game yesterday and thought i would put this together so that anyone who cant understand a word of japanese can easily get their full 1000 with ease. I appreciate that people have posted links to route walkthroughs for this game but i tried following these and found that often the japanese text in the guides would often not be an option on the game screen and therefore i couldnt use them. I am not saying these guides are wrong i am saying i personally couldnt use them so i am just gonna explain a method that i used that will work and did work for me.

The game - just so u understand this is a dating game. You play the role of a guy and the only objective in the game is to "pick" one of the 5 girls and date them! So achievement wise all your gonna be doing is playing the game 5 times as the achievements are for picking each of the 5 girls and you will automatically recieve the prologue achievement on your first run through.

Controls and menus - In terms of gameplay, games don't come any easier than this! Pressing the A button moves u through the main text. LB rewinds the text you have already read. RB fast forwards through text (note u can only fast forward text you have read, meaning you will only start using this function prooperly on your second play through). The main menu is actually in english so u can easily navigate. Once in the game everything is japanese but all you need to understand is how to save and load games. To save press start to pause, choose the 3rd option and pick one of the many slots. To load do exactly the same but select the 4th option instead.

1ST Playthrough - To get your first ending and the prologue achievements start a new game and literally keep pressing A! That really is it! You will get a cut scene at the end of the prologue followed by the achievement. Then just carry on pressing A until the end of the story. When u reach the end the credits will roll, press B to skip, there are usually a couple more text scenes before the game ends and asks if you want to save - select the left option to say yes. The game saves and your girl related achievement unlocks.

Playthroughs 2,3,4,5 - The first thing to realise here as that some of the text your seeing is now yellow. This is important because yellow text means text you have already read and white text means text that you have not yet read in previous play throughs. So basically the idea is to use the colour of the text to reach new areas and ultimatley new endings. So u can now literally rewind and fast forward your way through the game, making your own notes and picking the various on screen options to recieve the different endings. You can use whatever methods u like to go about this but i will give u my method as an example. On play 1 as i explained above, i advise u constantly pressing A which would naturally mean u select the first option of every question. So on the second play i picked the 2nd option at every question to guarentee another ending. Then on my third play id alternate the selections. So u can see the idea and u should hopefully recieve 3 of the 5 endings with little effort. By the time u reach play 4 and 5 u will have already read/explored most of the text so can fast forward and rewind it until u find the avenue you are looking for. To clarify - you will know when your going down a route u havent already been because long before the ending you will be shifting through ALOT of white (unread) text.

I have explained this as best i can but if theres something you don't understand please ask or speak to me on live. I still have the game and would gladly help anyone out. This was not meant to be a guide but rather answers to questions that i initially had before playing the game.

All you do in the game is press A ? That doesnt sound fun! Is it all story based or something? seems more like an arcade game

Your correct it isn't fun! I never said it was. This game offers zero enjoyment unless you can read japanese, and even then its probably rather shit. This game was purchased purely for the easy achievement points and nothing else. My post was just to outline and point anyone who cant speak a word of japanese in the right direction to guarentee they get the full 1000gs.

This game isn't too bad yet! but then again im only on my second play through!

Warrior you said you were playing something like Eleven eyes or something, Is that a Japanese game ? but if its like this game i might pick it up as long as it some what easy lol!

Passion thanks for all your tips in this game :) hopefully i won't kill myself by the end of it, and not find a different ending!

Warrior you said you were playing something like Eleven eyes or something, Is that a Japanese game ? but if its like this game i might pick it up as long as it some what easy lol!

Allow me to answer this as warrior is my best buddy and we pretty much played this game together in chat - DONT BUY IT! yes its like time leap in the sense that they are both games that aren't actually games but rather interactive movies! This one is much less clear than time leap and there are alot more achievements. Theres two different modes and various endings for both. Me and whiskey got 300 points in a couple of hours (from one mode) and then spent the ENTIRE day in the other mode and got little over 200gs, and if i remember the game didn't even cough up whiskeys ending achievement! The stupid thing is theres loads of achievement related endings for the main story but throughout the game theres usually only one way u can go without getting game over - so how u get the endings and achievements i havent got is beyond me and im not wasting any more time trying to find out lol Just for the record cru theres another game like these called chaos head noah - i would avoid this like the plague as it is super confusing and super long:)

HI , everyone . I had 4 girls ending . But the last girl is hard .. Now all text is yellow and i can't find white text . Did anyone know the exactly route for the red short-hair girl ...

Thank you !

-----------------------

Never mind ! I found it . Try to google translate the guide site someone thrown on the easy 1000g thread , and follow the step .

http://game9.gaym.jp/timeleap/index.html

Translate it , and the short red hair girl name is Walk .

I think her route is pretty hard to found , because the above method can lead you to all yellow text and no white text :D .

Thanks mrP . Because of your guide i have the courage to buy this game !

Edited by huysieukhung