Favorite TV Show.

Waggaz

Hey all. Sorry if this has been done before but i could not find it when I searched.

At the moment my favorite would have to be Scrubs. It hasn't changed since season 1 and is still so funnny and going on strong.

What are your favorites?

- Jake.

-Edit - Should have put this in the entertainment board. My bad.

Edited by Waggaz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Sorry if this has been done before but i could not find it when I searched.

At the moment my favorite would have to be Scrubs. It hasn't changed since season 1 and is still so funnny and going on strong.

What are your favorites?

- Jake.

-Edit - Should have put this in the entertainment board. My bad.

Ohhh my god your fucking kidding me.

I FUCKING LOVE SCRUBS!!!

I got into that show because of comedy central and i can't get enough of it. I'm currently on season 6, started all the way from season one. I got every season, 1-7 and can't wait to watch it all. Plus i heard they're coming out with a ninth season so i can't wait!

I love how it's so silly, weird and funny, but it's also very heartwrenching at times. I felt like i was going to cry sometimes because of what happened. For those of you who now what i'm talking about, season 5 episode 20 (damn i'm a geek) but i love that show. I'm so glad they decided to bring it back, i can't wait to start watching more~!

Supernatural. Definitely my favorite.

A show that really knows how to build up to the season final without mediocre filler episodes. Keeps a good pace and has really strong yet dark humor too.

For other kinds of humor I tend to turn towards Scrubs too.

Others I like:

- True Blood

- Soprano's

- The Wire

- Dexter

Used to like Smallville, but has been kinda lame the last...uhm...three or four seasons.

Ohhh my god your fucking kidding me.

I FUCKING LOVE SCRUBS!!!

I got into that show because of comedy central and i can't get enough of it. I'm currently on season 6, started all the way from season one. I got every season, 1-7 and can't wait to watch it all. Plus i heard they're coming out with a ninth season so i can't wait!

I love how it's so silly, weird and funny, but it's also very heartwrenching at times. I felt like i was going to cry sometimes because of what happened. For those of you who now what i'm talking about, season 5 episode 20 (damn i'm a geek) but i love that show. I'm so glad they decided to bring it back, i can't wait to start watching more~!

Yeah how good is it - so funny and quirkey. Turk and J.D have the funniest relationship ever lol.