easy way to getTake No Prisoners

Take No Prisoners50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgDestroy every hostile unit in Battle of Santa Cruz on Veteran difficulty.

Just get the gold medal that unlocks the Avanger with the Single rocket an use Them.

send up 2 lots of fighters along side the 2lots of Avangers with single rockets an its job done 6 hits on a Battleship an its gone 2 on DD 3/4 on CL its all i did an the mission was done hope it helps

Yeah thats the one, I LOVE TINY TIMS!! lol, thay make short work of everything!!!....:woop:

I will have to say...I'm a tad irritated in regard that when I got this achievement...first time I might add...I did it without the rockets....and it was a pain in the A$#. When the achievement unlocked I had like 2 ships and was sweating that I was going to fail at any moment. To think there was an easier way lol.

I will have to say...I'm a tad irritated in regard that when I got this achievement...first time I might add...I did it without the rockets....and it was a pain in the A$#. When the achievement unlocked I had like 2 ships and was sweating that I was going to fail at any moment. To think there was an easier way lol.

NO WAY! without Tiny Tims! lol, seriously well done, i tryed it a few times without the upgraded Avengers (with Tiny Tims obviously) and went down more woefully than the Spanish Armada, those Jap BB's slapped me silly, i even formed up every spare ship i could get my hands on...but to no avail, thats when i thought to myself i had seen these Avengers so decided to restart the mission and give them a try, and then on the first rocket run when i scored my first hit with TT's i was like :eek: and then jizzed my pants. The Japs BB's were all like :mad: and i was running riot round Santa Cruz like this :uzi:....And then pop Achievement Unlocked 50GS.

Then i see this post and was gutted i never see it before (good for posting know Richcore it will help alot of people excluding Tieg, ;))

But bloody well done to you Tieg! it must of been a Battle and a half!!! i seen you had already unlocked it thats why i tryed it myself and thought how on Gods Earth did you get it! you must have skills bro.

NO WAY! without Tiny Tims! lol, seriously well done, i tryed it a few times without the upgraded Avengers (with Tiny Tims obviously) and went down more woefully than the Spanish Armada, those Jap BB's slapped me silly, i even formed up every spare ship i could get my hands on...but to no avail, thats when i thought to myself i had seen these Avengers so decided to restart the mission and give them a try, and then on the first rocket run when i scored my first hit with TT's i was like :eek: and then jizzed my pants. The Japs BB's were all like :mad: and i was running riot round Santa Cruz like this :uzi:....And then pop Achievement Unlocked 50GS.

Then i see this post and was gutted i never see it before (good for posting know Richcore it will help alot of people excluding Tieg, ;))

But bloody well done to you Tieg! it must of been a Battle and a half!!! i seen you had already unlocked it thats why i tryed it myself and thought how on Gods Earth did you get it! you must have skills bro.

Lets just say I was extremely lucky with my torpedos...my destroyers didn't last 30 secs...as soon as I got the volly of torpedos away they were gone. But it seemed the majority of my torps hit so I think that is what saved me.

I actually did this mission on Veteran without the Tiny Tims and I had to kill just the cruiser and a destroyer then I completed it. THEN I remembered the achievment to kill all units and I was just like:omgthen:wtfthen:mad:and finally:rant: I couldn't be bothered to go back and do it again that day. The next morning I had the idea of using Tiny Tims as I had used them online and had killed a destroyer in like 1 hit. I turned on my comp and loaded up the hidden objectives and achievment thread on this site like usual and then noticed this thread, I just sat there like =|