Temple Locations

Listed in order of campaign.

Make sure you enter all of them to get. They may appear on your map and you still not get the credit for them.

Map can be found here: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria

1.) Located in Sloeford. Get with city.

2.) Follow road from Sloeford northwest until you hit the Celestial Dome. Follow the road to the West of it South then West to the Western Tyr Lysia teleport. You then follow that road north to the 2nd curve in the road(1st is right by teleport). At the curve take the small path North East.

3.) Located in Thylysium. Get with city.

4.) South East of Thylysium theres a small lake nestled in the mountains. The temple is located here.

5.) After getting #4 follow the raod to the north of it East into Teardrop Hamlet. Follow road South out of Teardrop and then East. When you reach the bend in the road keep traveling East. Follow the mountain range North East. You should cross over a few mini islands then come upon the temple after descending a few sets of wooden stairs.

6.) West of Griffborough. Should get on way into Griffinborough if following the road.

7.) Follow the road South then East then North out of Griffinborough. After reaching a small town cross the river to the East. Follow the road East until it curves North. Continue going East at the curve until you're past the forest. Then travel South East until you hit the mountain range. Follow the mountain range to the North East until you come upon it. *Note you will run into a mini-boss along the way*

8.) Upon reaching Orcish Byway follow the road South West until you hit a teleporter at Grunwald. The Temple is located at the top of the rock to your south. To get to it you need to enter the woods on the East side of the rock and follow the path around until you get to the top. * The path is kind of hard to see you just have to keep trying till you can get through*

9.) Outside of Tharak. Should get with Tharak.

10.) Follow the road South West out of Tharak until you come upon the town of Entruag. Cross East across the river. Now follow the river South West until you get to a cave. Enter this cave and follow it to its exit. You should now be on the island in the middle of the river. The temple is on this island.

11.) On the island that contains the unique mounts. South East corner.

12.) On The Seraphim Islands you'll want to travel to the North East most part of the island until you reach a resurrection stone. North West of this stone along the coast is a path that leads down to the river and across a bridge to the island to the North. Temple is at the end of this path.

13.) In the swamp continue along the main quest until you reach Marigold Fields. There is a temple located directly North in the mountains. *Note a mini boss is located in this area also*

14.) South East of Marigold fields is a town called Hissil'Ta and South East of it is a town called Lizurath. Go South West out of Lizurath until you hit the mountain range. Continue to follow the range South West and you should come upon the temple.

15.) Located in Khorum. Should get with Khorum.

16.) North West of Khorum is the town of Badawi. Follow the road West from there until you get to the resurrection stone. From the resurrection stone head North until you a plateau. Follow the plateau North West until you come upon a path that allows you onto the plateau. Follow this path around to reach the temple. Also you can get to the resurrection stone by heading East from Tharum(Northwest part of desert).

Alternate Directions from CaptainAmerica

Go north east from Tharum, following the mountain. Soon, you'll see a dungeon entrance on your mini map. East of the dungeon entrance you should find a praticable slope that looks like exactly like the moutain texture. Following this path east, then west to reach the temple.

If you start from the Rez stone, it's long way west from the stone following the mountain to reach the access to the temple.

17.) Located South East of the Archaeologist Camp is big rock. Located on the North East side of that rock is a path that leads you onto the top and to the temple. *Path hidden by trees*

18.) Located on the Dryad island. Follow path North from Aerendyr until you reach the teleport at "Near Dyr-Laigh". Follow this path West into Dyr-Laigh. In town you want to follow the path up into the trees. You then follow this path South as far as possible then descend from the trees. Exit the town to the South and you should come upon a huge ampitheater-like structure. Continue South along the East side of this. There is a rock to the South West of the ampitheater and on top of it sits the temple. The path to the top of rock is located on the Southern slopes of the rock.

19.) Attainable during long quest line in Dryad region. To start quest talk to a guy across the bridge that is South of Dyr-Laigh and North of the ampitheater. During the "Crypt Wing" part of the quest you should go from being underground to above ground. When you get outside head North and you should stumble upon the ruins of the temple. *Doesn't appear on map*

20.) Located in the Wastelands. To get to leave North from the Windswept Fortress and enter the cave. Re-emerge from the cave and follow the path on the ground as far North East as possible. Once you get here you need to turn South and follow the path North and across a bridge. At the end of the bridge you have the option of going East, to finish the main quest, or West, which leads to the temple.

Enjoy :)

Thank you Jenkinss and Wrath669 for pointing out the bad description. Sorry about that.

Also thanks Sarathustrah for pointing out bad map link.

Edited by Gen Ed E Lee
Map link broke

That's fine it shows up in your quest log like that. You shouldn't have to get up the side of the mountain because you should still be on top after accepting the quest. You then run to roughly where the arrow is pointing, there's a small path in the rocks you take to get down to the next person in the quest line.

I only have the ancestors chambers part of the quest and its looking like its on top of a mountain i cant get up...

I had the same problem. Sometimes with quests, the markers don't update properly. Just go in and out of the dungeon, that should reset it to were it needs to be. Worked for me on a few quests at least.

16.) North West of Khorum is the town of Bengaresh. Follow the road East from there until you get to the resurrection stone. From the resurrection stone head North until you a plateau. Follow the plateau North West until you come upon a path that allows you onto the plateau. Follow this path around to reach the temple.

I'm having trouble with this one... Bangaresh is the name of the whole Desert, the only town really NW of Khorum is Badawi, and there's no resurrection stone anywhere near east of it.

I'm having trouble with this one... Bangaresh is the name of the whole Desert, the only town really NW of Khorum is Badawi, and there's no resurrection stone anywhere near east of it.

Woops so sorry I knew that'd I'd probably eff up the directions. The town is Badawi and it's to the WEST. I'll edit up top. Also you could go East from Tharum to get to the Ressurection stone.

The whole quest line is:

The Missing Girl

The Thief

The Ancestor's Chambers

The Crypt Wing

The Prison Wing

The Last Room

Gilminga

Okay, I attempted this one this morning. I got up to the "Ancestor's Chambers" part. I ran into the thief who told me to kill some person and get his ring which the thief would exchange for a key.

The map marker updated and pointed me down to the next area (a big room with 3 locked doors), and to my target, whom I killed.

At this point the marker disappeared, and I can't do anything. My quest log still says "get the ring", the thief still tells me to "get the ring", but there is no map marker to be had.

What's going on? What should I be doing here?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT:

Looks like I got it. I reloaded this evening and returned to the place where I killed the person for the ring. There was a marker there and the ring was sitting there on the field map. Looks like it didn't spawn last time, but reloading brought it up.

Thanks anyways!

Edited by Dude Rain

Should I need to touch any god when entering the temples ? I follow the guide and found all 20 temples , and re-confirmed that I can see 19 temples in the map (1 is hidden) , however , the achievement didn't pop up , am I have something wrong ?

# I've got the reason.

The problem is in Island of Mounts , when I teleport to there at the first time, the temple icon show in the map , but I didn't enter it.

So everyone should beware that , don't just count the number in the map, you need to enter every temple and see the upper screen show "The Temple of God".

Edited by Vibrating Ball

Should I need to touch any god when entering the temples ? I follow the guide and found all 20 temples , and re-confirmed that I can see 19 temples in the map (1 is hidden) , however , the achievement didn't pop up , am I have something wrong ?

# I've got the reason.

The problem is in Island of Mounts , when I teleport to there at the first time, the temple icon show in the map , but I didn't enter it.

So everyone should beware that , don't just count the number in the map, you need to enter every temple and see the upper screen show "The Temple of God".

Lol yep that one, the one in Sloeford, Khorum, Thylysium and Tharak are tricky ones.

That's why the 2nd line of the post is there.

• 2 weeks later...

Rewmac : For the 16, the best way is to start from Tharum.

Go north east from Tharum, following the mountain. Soon, you'll see a dungeon entrance on your mini map. East of the dungeon entrance you should find a praticable slope that looks like exactly like the moutain texture. Following this path east, then west to reach the temple.

If you start from the Rez stone, it's long way west from the stone following the mountain to reach the access to the temple.

Hope that will help.

• 3 weeks later...
Rewmac : For the 16, the best way is to start from Tharum.

Hope that will help.

Thanks.. I was having serious problems finding this based in the FAQ directions, you made much more sense with your description...

I had them all exposed on my map, and I had been to the underground one on the Dryad Island. My problem was that the map showed the temple at the Island where you obtain the mounts, but I hadn't actually visited it.

I used the descriptions and followed them on my map. I noticed that when my cursor was over that temple, it did not say "temple of the gods." So I teleported there and went to the temple. Click-ching... achievement unlocked. Thank you for these descriptions!

^ using his description I found it perfectly. He's standing right next to the bridge, south of the town and a tiny bit north of the ampittheater. If you found #18 then you really shouldn't struggle finding the quest giver...

Thanks for the guide OP.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...