Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get this game when it comes out on November 3rd. When I do, will need 3 players to play with for the online achievements such as:

In the Moment: Successfully complete a Band Moment.

A Cool Mill: Score over 1,000,000 points as a band in any single song in Career or Quickplay.

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero': Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay.

Four of a Kind: Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career.

Star Powered: Earn an 11x multiplier.

This is assuming if all the players will have not only guitars, but the other instruments as well. Four of a Kind will be easy because everyone has guitars. I have a Mic and a Drum set. All other participants are welcome to message me (Addicted Azn). I kind of want to get this set up now, so that I won't have to be looking around for a couple min/hrs when the game comes out.

Send a message saying you want to and what instrument you have. I'll update the list when received. Later, guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to get this game when it comes out on November 3rd. When I do, will need 3 players to play with for the online achievements such as:

In the Moment: Successfully complete a Band Moment.

A Cool Mill: Score over 1,000,000 points as a band in any single song in Career or Quickplay.

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero': Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay.

Four of a Kind: Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career.

This is assuming if all the players will have not only guitars, but the other instruments as well. Four of a Kind will be easy because everyone has guitars. I have a Mic and a Drum set. All other participants are welcome to message me (Addicted Azn). I kind of want to get this set up now, so that I won't have to be looking around for a couple min/hrs when the game comes out.

Send a message saying you want to and what instrument you have. I'll update the list when received. Later, guys.

I will be renting this game today. I am up for all of these achievements. I have 2 guitars, a mic and drums. Though the only thing I can do on expert is guitar/bass...like most people. Unless there is a talky song or a song that I know very well, I can do some songs on expert vocals on the other games.

EDIT: Got 'em all

Edited by unkled20

I am looking for 3 others to get the following achievements with me...I have a guitar, drums and mic, but would prefer to do expert vocals if I can find others that are good at expert on everything else.

message me if you are still in need of these achs as I should be on for most of the day playing this and LRB.

Edit: I've now got all the ones I was looking for, thanks

Edited by epnike23

Please feel free to message me to get some of the band achievements. I just rented this game and I have it until Monday. I have all instruments, but I can only play guitar/bass on expert reliably, and drums on hard. Don't ask for vocals, as I am horrible, lol. Gamertag is DeskLaser. I am usually available after 6 PM Eastern on weekdays.

Hello, I'm just looking for a few people to work on some of the band achievements with and to do some of the gigs that require a band to score so many points. I usually play bass or guitar on expert or hard. Just send me a message over LIVE. I'm at Eastern time and I'm usually on alot (mostly at night, like 6 pm to 5 am?)

Hey I need 2 people to do some band challenges to get the 50 platinum or diamond challenges. I play with my brother, but we need 2 more people because it seems like no one plays this game. If you want to play with us then send me a FR with a message saying you want to play band hero. If you don't include message I will cancel fr, so don't forget the message after the FR.