My rank and achievement progression got reset

xI C0uch P0tat0

It happened to me last night. I was a rank 25 and got reset to 1. I was at 60,000 kills in Seriuosly 2.0 and that's down the drain. All the hours I've done going throught that for nothing. On the bright side, I'm glad I made it to level 25 because I didn't plan on going to 50 or 100.

It happened when I was at a buddy's house last night. My friend, brother, and I were going to do horde. I swithced hard drives with him so me and my brother could play split screen horde on the big screen tv while my my friend played by himself on the little tv. When I turned the xbox on and signed in after switching the hard drive I was a level one but everybody else still had their same rank.

excuse my language but fuck my life i had 98,000 in seriouly and now its gone my level was 95 i was going to by the maps today my life sucks right now and jesues hates me

Sorry for the loss of your kills and "rank".

Yea, you must've lost your whole life.. not that you had one already though if you ranked legit.

Bad Jesus, you were so seriously involved in this, do not deny it. ):<

excuse my language but fuck my life i had 98,000 in seriouly and now its gone my level was 95 i was going to by the maps today my life sucks right now and jesues hates me

Excuse me if I am wrong...but it's a physical impossibility to be at rank 95 at this current time legit. You must have been in a hella lot of boosting circles...

Actually scratch that, I checked your online stats, you've played 430 games and only have 2,115 kills and a negative KDR ratio (.93 to be exact). That's pretty good...haha

Next time you make an hilarious/bogus story on a forum and expect false sympathy, make sure people can't look up your stats...

Your story seems extremely farfetched to me.

Edited by SpeedyWat