DLC Episode 2: The main character & strong supporting evidence.

Lebowski

BEFORE YOU READ ON:

THIS THREAD HAS STRONG GTA IV & LOST AND DAMNED SPOILERS.

I pledge to you:

Luis Fernando Lopez

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/thumb/9/9c/Luis_Lopez.png/180px-Luis_Lopez.png

As the new DLC Character.

Luis Fernando Lopez is a Dominican-American street gangster associated with the Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers and also works as a bodyguard for club owner and Ancelotti associate Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. He is also be rumored to be involved in underground fight clubs.

He is seen in the missions:

Three Leaf Clover [iV]

Museum Piece [iV & LATD]

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend [iV]

Take into account this information bringing the three characters together:

[Niko, Johnny & Luis]

His criminal background is typical of GTA protagonists, and his unusual prominence in GTA IV, making several apparently-incidental appearances.

For example, in the mission Museum Piece, it is Luis who ambushes Niko and Johnny during the diamond exchange, and the achievement you get after completing the mission is called "Impossible Trinity"; a cryptic title, but one which may be interpreted as a reference to three GTA IV protagonists being brought together by unlikely coincidence. It should also be noted that in the credits of The Lost and Damned, the mission Museum Piece is shown -- Niko is shown fighting at the front entrance, Johnny at the back entrance fighting and Luis is also shown, firing through the skylight on the roof.

There is also a parallel in the grudges Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, and Luis hold towards Ray Boccino -- Niko had always had problems with Ray and even killed him on Pegorino's orders; Johnny Klebitz's friend Jim Fitzgerald was killed on Ray's orders; and Luis's friend Teddy Benavidez was also killed on Ray's orders.

All 3 are listed as being charged with GRAND THEFT AUTO on the police database.

New features for the next DLC which could include Luis:

(In my opinion)

- Fight Club Activity

We know Luis is possibly involved in Fight Clubs and we've seen it done in Saints Row 2.

The LCPD database says Luis is involved in a fight club.

- Drug Dealing

It has been done in GTA: Chinatown Wars, why not include it here.

- Skating or Free Running

It has been mentioned Luis could possibly be a free runner.

See skate evidence below:

---------------------------------------------

The following information was found from GTA:IV LATD in a file called:

'american.gxt'

Which is basically Subtitles for mission scripts.

Proof of Fight Club Ranking System?

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3531/fightclub.png

New Mutiplayer Game Modes?:

E2 = Episode 2

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9905/prototypeb.png

Skate evidence:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9564/skate.png

---------------------------------------------

That is my two cents.

Ive been helping with the investigation over at

GTA Wiki & GTAForums.com

So Id like to thank them too If I may. :)

What are your opinions?

Edited by Lebowski

That is impressive, it sounds more likely to be him considering the facts you mentionned above and the fact that I believe that DLC were written with the original plot. I'm really amazed about this investigation.

Edited by ATR NAD

That is imressive, it sounds more likely to be him considering the facts you mentionned above and the fact that I believe that DLC were written with the original plot. I'm really amazed about this investigation.

I too believe both DLC were planned from the start.

Although Johnny's look in the original GTA IV was slightly different from how he looked in The Lost & Damned, I believe it was already all tied together.

http://i40.tinypic.com/25hlic1.jpg

Hence the 'Impossible Trinity'.

Your evidence is great and it all makes sense. I think it's a no-brainer that Luis will be the next character, I just want to know what new activities will be included. Fight Club seems very logical considering his police record. I just worry about how that will work out gameplay-wise. While fighting is fun, there are plenty of flaws that need to be tweaked.

Damn that is some good strong evidence toward the next installment of GTA dlc. Can't wait to see if your right

Me too.

From all the points I have drawn from the information given to me by GTA, I think Luis is the only clear cut choice.

I'd love to play 'Museum Piece' where he guns down the diamond buying jews in front of Niko & Johnny, then escapes across the rooftops.

Wow, you really did a lot of investigating. Nicely done. That evidence is very strong.

When they announced Johnny Klebitz, I was surprised because he existed in the regular Niko missions. I barely thought twice about the guy!

I wondered what the deal was with Luis in the Museum mission. I'll be very surprised if your theory is wrong.

I captured the moment from the credits of TLAD where Luis is on the roof of the museum, shooting in.

(For those who wanted to see it)

I've highlighted him with a star.

http://i44.tinypic.com/34epxfp.png

Thanks to GTA-Series.com for uploading this to YouTube.

The full 10:48 video can be seen here:

He appears around 7:34.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1slsz_01IQ]YouTube - GTA IV: The Lost and Damned Closing Credits[/ame]

[Luis only appears for, literally seconds, on the roof running along it then shooting in the skylight.]

Edited by Lebowski

Thanks 4 uploading the TLAD credits. Also looks like Luis starts shooting through the rooftop glass and there is a way to get to the roof via ladders and catwalks on the back of the museum.

I'm 100% convinced that Luis will be the protagonist in the next DLC. Now the release date .........

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks 4 uploading the TLAD credits. Also looks like Luis starts shooting through the rooftop glass and there is a way to get to the roof via ladders and catwalks on the back of the museum.

I'm 100% convinced that Luis will be the protagonist in the next DLC. Now the release date .........

I agree and am very excited they are making another DLC for GTA IV.

The new multiplayer games they added in the new DLC sucked. They also messed up the settings. FF can't be turned off now from the lobby. It must be done on your phone. Anyways hopefully this DLC doesn't let me down. TLAD wasn't that bad but wasn't that good either.