Rainbow Six Vegas Video Guide

Demon Ninja

wow lol one level that will help the kids at home :p

Sooooorrrryyyyy. It takes me a while to do these. I just posted it after one level to show people that im working on one. I'll get them done as fast as my life lets me get it done. Mesaging me constantly asking "When will you have the next level up?" is not gona make me get it done faster.

This is great an looks very tidy. What weapon are you using on the first level (Mexican Streets).

I always use the following:

MTAR21 (Powerful assault rifle.)

UMP45 (Deadly accuracy.)

92FS (Best of the pistols that you don't need to unlock.)

Frag Grenade (Demon likes big boom.)

Smoke Grenade (Sometimes it's nice to get high while killing people.)

P.S. I just finished uploading level 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Still can't get on the site. It says "this account has been suspended" :confused:

Yep site says: This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible

It's nothing you can do to fix. It must be that he had to pay a fee to use the site and hasn't payed them yet, so they closed it down until payment is made.

I don't know how much this helps but if you are playing on realistic and say your fighting one guy and he has the shotgun wait untill you can hear him reload by the clicking and then pop out and shoot him.

Edit. I need these guides I am stuck in the mine and kept dying with one shot from the shotgun from like 20 yards while they are blind firing, this is kinda reminding me of Gears of War.