hall of meat faq

sektor 92

Hall Of Meat F.A.Q.

Decided it would be nice and condense that big thread into a few posts to make it easier for people to find what they're looking for.

Some general tips

1.The faster you go, the more points you get.

2.You are more likely to get more points for bonus stuff (spims and flips than body damage. try wiggling the right stick and left stick as fast as possible)

3.Spread eagle on your back breaks a lot of bones

4.Spinning gets you more points than doing poses

5.Keep trying. if you keep getting 54,000, try thinking of what you're doing wrong

6. makes sure that danny ways challenges are out of the way, so that you have some gnarly spots to break bones.

7. superdudes and spread eagles are your best friends for bone breaking, cannonball for time based challenges and rotation points and judo kick for funny replays of karate kicking eric koston.

These are pretty obvious except for the mini mega, which a lot of people get confused on

1. 5000 pts at GED High

2. 10,000 pts at Upper Stacks

3. 15,000 pts at Sunset Heights

These are the easiest ones ever. you'll get these if you throw yourself off of a high point in that area and go crazy on the right stick

4. 17,500 pts at Mini Mega

This is a confusing one to do. this is NOT the mega ramp. this is a small mega ramp.

The mini mega is a spot challenge so you can spawn right to it if you have already found it via the challenge map. If not its located in the Rez area. Video guide to the spot: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-WcscS79A&annotation_id=annotation_796250&feature=iv]Here[/ame]

credit to BulletMagnet Uk for this.

5. 20,000 pts at Dueling Snakes

Best thing for this is to wait until you have completed danny ways challenges. doing this will unlock a spawn point. just fling yourself off of this and guess what... go crazy on the right stick

6. 22,500 pts at Lighthouse Park

Spawn at the park and you start at a rollin leading to the park. justr go full speed down here and bail at he ramp, and go to town on the right stick

7. 25,000 pts at Boneyard

Best to do danny ways challenges until you unlock the boneyard building spawn point, and obviously just fall off the top and wail on the right stick (this may get repetitive)

8. 30,000 pts at Mega Compound

This is pretty obvious. just go down the roll in and bail at the ramp, and you do the rest

9. 35,000 pts at Cougar Bridge

Go to the spawn point cougar mountain and keep skating till you find a bridge (shock i know). then just throw yourself off

10. 40,000 pts at The Dam

Best do this after you drain the dam in the thrasher mission. then just throw yourself off and just wail on the sticks as usual

11. 45,000 pts Anywhere

12. 46,000 pts Anywhere

13. 47,000 pts Anywhere

14. 50,000 pts Anywhere

15. 55,000 pts Anywhere

These are best done on very high spots. I suggest the tower that you unlock by doing most of these missions. just go full speed and place an object down at the bottom, and try aim for it. if all else fails, do this at a place you kno you can get mega points

unlocks: ???

Body Damage

1. 5,000 pts of Body Damage

Will get this by pretty much playing through the game, and falling off a ledge. Note that it says body damage, so that means that just because the dial says 5472, 743 points of those could be bonus points

2. Break Both Hands

Do a superdude off of a high point or just bail and spread eagle, and make sure that you land on your stomach.

3. Break Both Forearms

Do a superdude off of a high point or just bail and spread eagle, and make sure that you land on your stomach.

4. Break Both Legs

Do a christ air or bail and do a torpedo from a high point, and makes sure you land on your feet.

5. Break 12 Bones

Should come with doing the larger point based ones. also, doing a spread eagle will break a lot of bones

6. Break Your Shoulder to Your Fingertips

Go off a really high point (i.e top of the E), and spread eagle, or super dude, and land on your stomach.

7. Break Both Feet and 10 Toes

Do the same method as breaking both feet. may take a few tries

8. Break all Ribs and Crack Your Skull

Go off a really high point (i.e top of the E), and spread eagle, or super dude, and land on your stomach.

9. 20,000 pts of Body Damage

Just throw youself of a high point and wail on the sticks.

10. Break Your Groin

Go to the dam, and look around for a grassy area, to the left if looking at where the water is(or should be). drop down and you should see a blue rail. spawn back up to the top. position yourself and aim for that rail, in a spread eagle pose, and wince at the amount of pain your player must be in

11. Shatter All Your Teeth

Land head first from a high point.

12. Break Your Head to Your Hips

Spread eagle from a high point. may take a few tries

13. Break Your Hips to Your 10 Toes

Christ air off of a high point. may take a few tries

14. Break 19 Bones

Best bet, is to get to the dam, and throw yourself off and land spread eagle on your back

15. 24,000 pts of Body damage

Again notice this says body damage. Just throw yourself off of a high point spread eagle and hope for the best

Edited by sektor 92

Style

1. Do a Cannonball and a Spread Eagle

Pretty simple. Just do as it says.

2. 40.0Km/h and a Hand Gesture

Skitch behind a car (RB). When the screen starts to shake, let go and bail. To do a hand gesture hit any direction on the d pad

3. 2.5s of Air Time

Go to the dam, and simply jump off. Pretty easy

4. 2,500 Rotation pts

Spawn at the "big spill" spot, and bail slowly at the very edge and roll down. Can also be achieved at the "no need for speed" spot.

5. 10.5m Drop and 3 Body Tweaks

Jump off of the dam, and do a few body tweaks.

6. 5.5s of Bail Time

Spawn at the "big spill" point, bail and roll down slowly. Can also be achieved at the "no need for speed" spot

7. 3.0s of Air Time and 3,000 Rotation Points

Spawn at the "top of the E" spot (danny way challenge). Go down the slightly steep drop, and bail at the top of the ramp in front of the pylon. (hold the left stick up to flip). Can also be done at the dam, but i find it easier at this spot, as you are going forwards, so more chances to roll.

8. 64.0Km/h and 5,000 Rotation Points

Just do as i said above, and you should be able to get this.

9. 5 Body Tweaks and 2 Hand Gestures

Go to any high point, throw yourself off, and do what is stated. Best to do the hand gestures along with the body tweaks.

(the "big spill" spot/ "no need for speed" spot are your friends for these next few)

10. Do 2 Body Tweaks and Bail for 10.0s

Spawn, jump, bail, do a spread eagle to cannonball, and roll down the hill. If you don't manage to land two tweaks then tweak when ten seconds are up.

11. 15,000 Rotation pts

Just roll down the hill in a cannonball pose, and you should get it.

12. Bail for 20.0s

One of the harder ones. Roll down the hill as slow as possible, and tweak only when your skater has almost stopped. May cause anger and depression.

13. 64.0Km/h and 3.5 s of Air Time

Just do what you did at number 7, and you should be able to get this. Can also be achieved at the mega ramp

14. 64.0Km/h and All 4 Body Tweaks

Do what you did above, but do all four tweaks. You will know when a tweak is completed, because it will say on the side of the screen "500"

15. 31,000 Bonus Points

I suggest setting aside some time for this. preferably far away from anything which can be thrown at a person, or yourself. Go to a high point, and go crazy on the sticks and the d pad. The rest is luck. try and hit a pedestrian or a car too, as that will boost your points.

Grab Bag

1. Hit a Pedestrian

Very simple. Bail in front of a pedestrian, and slightly hit them and its done.

2. Cannonball into a Car

Again, pretty simple. Go down the road jump, and cannonball into the windshield or even just clipping it counts

3. 40.0Km/h and Hit 2 Objects

Go to cougar mountain, and keep pushing until you see a load of traffic cones. Bail and slide into them.

4. Break a Leg on an Object

Throw a bench down off of the dam, and christ air onto it feet first or spread eagle onto it stomach first.

5. 40.0Km/h Torpedo into a Pedestrian

Go down a steep street on the sidewalk, then jump into a pedestrian in the torpedo pose

6. 56.0Km/h and Judo Kick a Car

Again, just go down a steep street, and go into a judo kick into a car, and pretend you're bruce lee, but in the modern day.

7. 1,000 Rotation pts and Hit 3 Objects

Do the same as you did in number 3, but roll down to the traffic cones.

8. 56.0Km/h and Judo Kick a Pedestrian

Do the same as in number 5 but go faster, and judo kick that pedestrian to npc hell

9. Cannonball into 2 Cars

This is luck based. Just start off at the top of a steep street, push and as soon as you see a car, jump as high as possible, and cannonball on top of it, and keep rolling. If you don't see a car, retry, but if you do, you should have enough momentum left to be able to hit the car. If it doesn't get it first time then try again.

10. Break Your Groin on an Object and 1 Hand Gesture

Do the same method as you did in body damage number 10, but do a hand gesture on top of that. Would be easier to do this with that one as well, to get it out of the way. Two birds with one stone

11. 25m Spread eagle drop onto an object

Throw an object off of the dam, and try land on it off of the top. may take a few tries.

12. 1500 rotation pts and a 25m drop onto 2 objects

Go to the boneyard building spawn point (danny way) and line up two objects at the bottom, jump off roll in the air, and hit both of the objects

13. 64.0 Km/h and Hit a Pedestrian

Go to the rez, and skate as fast as possible until the screen starts to shake, and jump into a pedestrian. Might help to skitch as well

14. 20.0m Drop onto a Pedestrian

Go to the bone roof, and drop off of the roof onto a ped. Pretty easy so near the end of the list

15. Hit 3 Cars or 2 Pedestrians

It is a lot easier to hit 2 peds than three cars. Just wait till you see a group of peds and plow into them.

Achievement unlocked!!!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/728/UP9YrfM=.jpg Spare Parts 50

All Hall Of Meat paths complete

credit:

fizzmatix for places to do certain challenges

BulletMagnet Uk for directions to the mini mega

You can post suggestions and stuff now. :)

also sticky this?

Edited by sektor 92

The way I ended up doing the "Hit a pedestrian while traveling 40mph" was jumping off the Bone roof and falling for a few ON my board (it won't count the speed otherwise) then when I was close to the top of their head I bailed off and hit 'em.

Only took me like 2 or 3 tries, and left me on the roof for the last challenge of hitting 2 people at once.

If anyone is having issue getting speed on the the Dam or Tower when you want to smash into the ground a great speed pull and ollie and do an instant grab. Doing this allows you to build up speed while falling, if you don't you won't pick up much speed.

Hopefully this clears up a few speed issues people are having.

• 4 weeks later...

i have done 55000pts,31000 bonus pts and 24000 damage points and when i look at the annals of meat again they have vanished ,i dont understand i have done them loads of times and even had all 3 at once.i am on the last section GRAB BAG on number 8 and the rest are on 15/15 but instead of the money being in the side its question marks on theses 3,has this happened to anyone else or is it normal?????

edit_never mind achievement unlocked

Edited by impatientiain

• 1 month later...

You unlock the "Playa" hat for doing all of the Style challanges, I think. You get a HOM chain for completing another set and you unlock Dem Bones for doing all of the challenges.

EDIT: Rewards:

Skeleton Shirt & Pants - Points

HOM Damage Pendant - Body Damage

Playa Hat - Style

HOM Skate Deck - Grab Bag

Edited by GrieveNoMore

I think the glitches are the key to this achievement, makes it so easy ;D

The bails with the pedestrians and the objects are very easy to do at the top of the city.Just go into this little house with all the objects within and do the glitch. Or shut in some pedestrians with your objects, that they can't run away and bail on them :D

I need help with this one: 1,000 Rotation pts and hit 3 objects. I'm doing as he says in the walkthrough but I can't find the traffic cones... :/

If i'm not mistaken, right after you spawn at cougar mountain, as soon as you see the first set of cones, those are the ones you want. All i did was get semi-close to them and cannonball into them. Kinda sucks trying to hit 3 but you can get it. It's actually a few cones and some traffic barrells.

• 2 weeks later...
Great Guide! I was having such a hard time with this. im so happy!:woop:

Yup indeed I had problems with alot of them until I found this guide a few days ago but I already got the achievement a week ago though after I used the guide so thanks man! :woop:

:drunk:woop:100% Retail:woop::drunk

Saints Row

Fight Night Round 3

skate.

Rainbow Six® Vegas 2

Call of Duty 4

The Godfather™ II

Spider Man: Web of Shadows

Assassin’s Creed

:AR15:lockedWorking On:AR15:locked

Skate 2

Full Auto

The Outfit

Left 4 Dead

Just Cause

• 1 month later...

I spent an hour and a half trying to get this using the 'Top of the Urban Rez' location. Well, I finally got it.....

AFTER HITTING ONE CAR!

The replay kind of looks like I hit the roof and then clipped the hood... maybe as long as it is two impacts against a vehicle it counts.

The worst part was I had hit two cars probably half a dozen or more times without getting it.

Silly game.