Evolved Species list

Crash

Here is a list of evolved species and how to make them. I think it is all of them, but please add if you find any more.

Candary

Have your Sparrowmint eat a buttercup flower and he will change into a Candary.

Juicy Goose

Have your Quackberry eat a Gooseberry and he will evolve into a Juicy Goose.

Lackatoad

Direct your Lickatoad to eat a Nightshade fruit and then quickly equip your shovel and hit him on the head. He will become a Lackatoad. If you don't hit him soon enough, he will not change and will become poisoned.

Pigxie

You have to cross romance a Swanana and a Rashberry. You will need both of them to have hearts above their head, and have purchased and built the Mystery House.

Redhott

Select a Taffly and direct him to a torch. He will fly around it a couple of times and then fly through the flame. Once this happens the Taffly will set on fire and will land. As soon as the Taffly lands switch to your water pail and pour it on him to put the fire out. The Taffly will then become a Redhott.

Salamango

Have your Newtgat eat a Chilli and he will change into a Salamango.

Zumbug

Direct your Horstachio to eat both a Blackberry and a Daisy flower and it will become a Zumbug.

Twingersnap

Get two Syrupants and romance them. Watch the egg that follows and right before it hatches, you will see it make two small "bounces" and then one big "bounce". When you see the big one, hit it with your shovel. A twingersnap should hatch. Don't confuse the hop-hop-HOP with the normal bouncing of the egg.

Fourheads

Same as above but you have to romance two Twingersnaps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thanks, this is just what I've been looking for... but what's a swanana

a swanana is a swan that appears at level 27

you need 20% water and your your garden must be worth 20,000 cc for it to visit.

you need 25% water and need to feed it 2 sandwiches (tinkered bread) for it to become resident

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Pigxie.

I have a rashberry, and all the requirements (home, rotten chili, rotten gooseberry, and rotten hazelnut). I have a Swanana and all requirements (30% water, home, 3 water lillies, and that other one). Both have the hearts above their heads. I have the Mystery Home built. But when i direct the Swanana(sue) to the Rashberry(unnamed) the Rashberry does that little sad thing, like something is wrong. What am i doing wrong?

Ok, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Pigxie.

I have a rashberry, and all the requirements (home, rotten chili, rotten gooseberry, and rotten hazelnut). I have a Swanana and all requirements (30% water, home, 3 water lillies, and that other one). Both have the hearts above their heads. I have the Mystery Home built. But when i direct the Swanana(sue) to the Rashberry(unnamed) the Rashberry does that little sad thing, like something is wrong. What am i doing wrong?

Feed them both Joy sweets (Not happy sweets, Joy sweets from Ivor Bargain) and then they should romance without problem after.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...