Achievement Guide

Crash

Challenger

Successfully completed 5 Factory requests

Complete 5 Factory requests within the time limit. Note: Piñatas sent away for a challenge will be returned, and saying no will not hurt you.

Master Challenger

Successfully completed 20 Factory requests

Complete 20 Factory requests within the time limit. Note: Piñatas sent away for a challenge will be returned, and saying no will not hurt you.

Romancer

Become Master Romancer for 5 species

Successfully romance 5 different species of Piñata.

Master Romancer

Become Master Romancer for 20 species

Successfully romance 20 different species of Piñata. There are over 60 to choose from so don’t worry if you are having trouble with one.

Collector

Made 5 species resident

Successfully convert 5 species of Piñata to be a resident in your garden.

Master Collector

Made 50 species resident

Successfully convert 50 species of Piñata to be a resident in your garden. Note: Buying Piñatas from the store counts towards your total.

Longevity

Played the game for 10 hours (real time)

Play the game for 10 hours.

Garden Value

Garden worth 25,000 chocolate coins

Get your total garden value is 25,000 chocolate coins.

Garden Value Master

Garden worth 100,000 chocolate coins

Get your total garden value is 100,000 chocolate coins.

Piñata Value

One Piñata worth 5,000 chocolate coins

Get one Piñata’s value up to 5,000 chocolate coins. One way to do this is buy expensive accessories for your Piñata. Also everytime your Piñata is sent away for a challenge they will increase in value.

Piñata Value Master

One Piñata worth 10,000 chocolate coins

Get one Piñata’s value up to 10,000 chocolate coins. One way to do this is buy expensive accessories for your Piñata. Also everytime your Piñata is sent away for a challenge they will increase in value.

Green Fingers

Grown 5 plants to maturity

Grow 5 plants to full grown maturity. Tip: Every time you see Seedos in your garden talk to him. You can usually get 2 or 3 free random seeds from him.

Master Green Fingers

Grown 25 plants to maturity

Grow 25 plants to full grown maturity. Tip: Every time you see Seedos in your garden talk to him. You can usually get 2 or 3 free random seeds from him.

Wealthy

Player has 25,000 chocolate coins

Just collect and have 25,000 chocolate coins available for use.

Wealth Master

Player has 100,000 chocolate coins

Just collect and have 100,000 chocolate coins available for use.

Label Designer

Made a Custom Label

Create a custom label for your Piñatas.

Piñata Name Caller

Named a Piñata

Name a Piñata. Put your cursor on a Piñata and hit the Y button to view statistics about your Piñata. In there you will be able to name it.

Helper Name Caller

Named a Helper

Name a Helper. Put your cursor on a Helper and hit the Y button to view statistics about it. In there you will be able to name it.

Talent

Player has reached Level 10

Complete enough tasks to reach experience level 10.

Master Talent

Player has reached Level 50

Complete enough tasks to reach experience level 50.

Secret Achievements

Land Owner

Garden Size increased once

You will obtain this by playing through the story. Acquired when you are given more space for your garden.

Master Land Owner

Garden size at maximum

You will obtain this by playing through the story. Acquired when you are given the max amount of space for your garden.

Sprinkling

Employed a sprinkling

Once available, hire a Sprinkling to water plants in your garden.

Gatherling

Employed a Gatherling

Once available, hire a Gatherling to collect produce in your garden.

Weedling

Employed a Weedling

Once available, hire a Weedling to weed your garden.

Watchling

Employed a Watchling

Once available, hire a Watchling to protect your garden.

Diggerling

Employed a Diggerling

Once available, hire a Diggerling to mine in your garden.

Shovel Strength

All the Shovel Handle upgrades

Obtain all the shovel handle upgrades. Some can be purchased from the shops, while others are given to you as you progress through the story.

Watering Can Do

All the Watering Can upgrades

Obtain all the water can upgrades. Some can be purchased and some are given to you as you progress through the story.

Super Shovel

All the Shovel Head upgrades

Obtain all the shovel head upgrades. Given to you as you progress through the story.

Harvester

Collected produce from a Buzzlegum, Moozipan or Goobaa

Get a Buzzlegum, Moozipan or Goobaa Piñata to produce honey, milk, or yarn. Tip: there is a "glitch" that allows you to get the achievement by simply buying the produce from the store, honey being the cheapest.

Generosity

Player turned the Beggar into a Trader

Give 1000 chocolate coins to the beggar to turn him into a trader. Once a trader, new items are available for purchase.

Sour Tower

Tower of Sour has 2 pieces

Acquire 2 pieces of the Tower of Sour. These can be purchased from the store after breaking open a new Sour Piñata. Also, these can be obtained for free by converting Sour Piñatas into residents.

Master Sour Tower

Tower of Sour has 6 pieces

Acquire 6 pieces of the Tower of Sour. These can be purchased from the store after breaking open a new Sour Piñata. Also, these can be obtained for free by converting Sour Piñatas into residents.

Taffly Fertilizer

Player has made fertilizer with the Taffly

Get your Taffly to make fertilizer. You can direct him to eat fruit to make some, or also direct him to a plant that is still growing and he may fertilize it.

Evolver

Evolved 2 species

Get 2 different species of Piñatas to evolve into a new species. Examples:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12992

Master Evolver

Evolved 8 species

Get 8 different species of Piñatas to evolve into a new species. Examples can be found in this thread:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12992

Variants

Made 5 variant Piñatas

Create 5 variant Piñatas. Examples can be found in this thread:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13256

Variants Master

Made 20 variant Piñatas

Create 20 variant Piñatas. Examples can be found in this thread:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13256

Pigxie Prize

Cross romancing a Swanana and a Rashberry

You need to Cross-Romance a Swanana and a Rashberry. As you progress through the game Willy the builder will have a new Mystery House for sale. Buy and build it. Now get the Swanana and Rashberry to be ready for romancing (heart above their heads) and romance them together. They should enter the Mystery House and produce an egg. When the egg hatches it will be a Pigxie.

Cluckles Hatches Egg

Player has hatched an egg using the Cluckles

You need to have Cluckles hatch a Piñata egg. To do this get two of your Piñatas to romance and an egg will be delivered to them. Once the egg has arrived click on Cluckles and direct it to the egg. Cluckles will cause the egg to hatch and the achievement will unlock. Easiest way to get a Cluckles is to simply buy it from the Pet Store.

Horticulturist

Full bonus growth for 5 plants

Get Full bonus growth with 5 different types of plants. To get full bonus growth, use fertilizer. Note: Most plants can take 3 uses of fertilizer right away, but trees have to have one per growth spurt. The tone of sound will tell you if you used it correctly.

Master Horticulturist

Full bonus growth for 25 plants

Get Full bonus growth with 25 different types of plants. To get full bonus growth, use fertilizer. Note: Most plants can take 3 uses of fertilizer right away, but trees have to have one per growth spurt. The tone of sound will tell you if you used it correctly.

Macaracoon Gift

Player has been brought a Romance Sweet by a Macaracoon

Obtained when given a Romance sweet by Macaroon. Note: you must select the Macaroon to get the sweet. This may take a few tries.

Sherbat Dance

Player has distracted Dastardos with the Sherbat

First obtain a Sherbat as a resident. Now wait until a Piñata is sick, but don’t heal him. When Dastardos comes out to break the sick Piñata, direct Sherbat to Dastardos. The Sherbat will stun him for a moment and then the achievement will unlock.

Crowla Delay

Player has distracted Dastardos with the Crowla

First obtain a Crowla as a resident. Now wait until a Piñata is sick, but don’t heal him. When Dastardos comes out to break the sick Piñata, direct Crowla to Dastardos. Crowla will stun him for a moment and then the achievement will unlock.

Longevity Master

Played the game for 50 hours (real time)

Play the game for 50 hours.

Cocoadile Tears

Player has attained full bonus growth for a plant using the Cocoadile tears

First obtain a Cocoadile. Now plant a plant and direct Cocoadile to it while growing. The Cocoadile will fertilize it with his tears.

Mallowolf Howl

Player has used the Mallowolf to scare off Ruffians

Wait until a Ruffian appears in your garden. Now direct Mallowolf to the Ruffian and Mallowolf will howl to scare him off.

Chewnicorn Healing

Player has healed a Piñata with the Chewnicorn's power

Find a sick Piñata. Now direct Chewnicorn to the sick Piñata and the Chewnicorn will heal it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash,

I would like to add a few key points to the ones listed below if I may. See the words in red.

Variants

Made 5 variant Piñatas - 20gp

Create 5 variant Piñatas. Examples: White Flutterscotch, Green Flutterscotch, Red Flutterscotch.

Flutterscotches did not give this to me as the game lists them as seperate species. What did work was doing things like feeding a turnip to a Whirlm and making the little guy turn purple or give a Taffly a buttercup seed to turn him yellow.

Variants Master

Made 20 variant Piñatas. - 20gp

Create 20 variant Piñatas. Examples: White Flutterscotch, Green Flutterscotch, Red Flutterscotch.

Same as above.

Horticulturist

Full bonus growth for 5 plants. - 20gp

Get Full bonus growth with 5 plants. To get full bonus growth, use fertilizer. Note: Each plant can take 3 uses of fertilizer. The tone of sound will tell you if you used it correctly.

Master Horticulturist

Full bonus growth for 25 plants. - 20gp

Get Full bonus growth with 25 plants. To get full bonus growth, use fertilizer. Note: Each plant can take 3 uses of fertilizer. The tone of sound will tell you if you used it correctly.

For these two it has to be different plants. You can't do 25 pieces of corn and get it. I tried. ;) If my count is right there are 27 different plants that can be fertilized. Also on most plants you can fetilize them 3 times off the bat. On the trees though you have to wait for it to grow between times you use the fertilizer.

Macaracoon Gift

Player has been brought a Romance Sweet by a Macaracoon - 20gp

Obtained when given a Romance sweet by Macaroon.

For this one you have to put the cursor over the Macaroon and hit 'X' to bring up the menu. From there you can select to fing the romance sweet. This may take a few tries.

Hope this helps.

WarriorPriest13

(He who is working on the 50 hours) Man this takes a while. LOL!!

Awsome post. I'm having a problem with the 10k coin though =/

I'm lvl 55 and can only get my Chewiecorn up to 9,500k using the most expensive accessories. Ideas?

When Pinata Central asks for a single Pinata keeping sending the Chewnicorn. Every time he comes back he is worth more loot. Also you want to make sure he is completely happy. You can do this by feeding him Joy Candy. That is how I got my Mallowolf the number one on the leader board for Mallowolfs and number 35 in the country for all pinatas.

-WarriorPriest13

can anyone please tell me a fast way to earn money

Plant 5 or 6 Birds of Paradise at a time. Make sure you give each 3 doses of Orange fertilizer. Don't plant them too close to each other to save on fertilizer. I found it lowers the value of some of them. If you keep them watered properly when they are ready to be sold they will be worth 1440 each. The Orchids (green fertilizer) are worth 1800 each if grown properly. Just spend an hour or so planting these and selling them when they mature. If you don't have either of these seeds available, you can use chili seeds. I was growing 4 of them in a bunch. If you place four of them as close together as possible each dose of red fertilizer will work on all four. When grown properly each chili will be worth 400.

for the longitivity achivment eg.

Longevity Master Played the game for 50 hours (real time)Play the game for 50 hours.

can you just leave the xbox runing or do you have to play?

Yes you can do this. Just be careful of pop up messages/events, as some of them can pause the timer. Best bet would be to hit the X button to bring up the first menu. The timer will still run while that menu is up and it blocks pop-ups.

I have done this a couple nights now and am up to 229 of the 250 days for the achievement (50hrs = 250days in game)

Yes you can do this. Just be careful of pop up messages/events, as some of them can pause the timer. Best bet would be to hit the X button to bring up the first menu. The timer will still run while that menu is up and it blocks pop-ups.

I have done this a couple nights now and am up to 229 of the 250 days for the achievement (50hrs = 250days in game)

chrz for that be sure to try it today

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great guide, it really does the trick.

One thing that does look wrong on the achievements guide frontpage :

Shovel Strength 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/images/common/gp-g.jpg

All the Shovel Handle upgrades

Obtain all the shovel handle upgrades. Handles are given to you as you progress through you gardener levels, and can be bought from Ivor’s shop. They include:

• Level 1: Broken Handle
  • Level 6: Iron Handle
  • Level 13: Bronze Handle
  • Level 23: Silver Handle
  • Level 25: Gold Handle
  • Ivor: Platinum Handle – 11,250cc

I just bought it from Ivor only says 1125cc

Just letting you know.

Soul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that this achievement description should be modified. Techically, you don't get the achievement for 50 hours of gameplay, you get it at 250 garden days. You can play the game for well over 50 hours and not have 250 garden days due to the fact that garden time stops during the romance mini-games, while shopping, while looking at your journal, while watching the romance dances: all things i would consider spent as time playing the game.

• 2 months later...

Okay...I've tried to find some clarification of the Variation Achievement...but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Do you need 5 variant pinata of one species (like Flutterscotch for example) or do I need a variant of five different species (Flutterscoth, Wirlm, Sparomint, Doenut and Buzzlegum for example)? I'm pretty sure it's the latter...but can't find any concrete information to verify it. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Simply make 5 - 20 of the variants detailed in this thread.

Syrupent

Gold: Buttercup flower

Blue: Bluebell seed

Pink: Bottle of Medicine

Taffly

Green: Poison Ivy flowerhead

Yellow: Buttercup seed

Purple: Blackberry seed

...for example will total 6 variants.

Okay...so one variant of any species counts towards that total. So...if I had a variant of each color possible for the Flutterscotches...I'd have 9, and get the achievement?