help with mansion level!!!

fatron360

I'm also having difficulty with this. Pumping shotgun shells into his head over and over again seems to do nothing.

EDIT: Never fails, as soon as I post I get it figured out.

I stood by the fireplace pumping shotgun shells into his head. You'll get 3-5 shots before he gets near you.

Once he's close, wait for him to start his lunge and shoot him. This stops his attack and you can sprint to the opposite wall, by the windows. Repeat. Takes A LOT to bring him down.

Edited by DemonI81

You guys need to retrace your steps a bit from the check point and look for the ak-47 or M16 (cant remember) and use that. I pumped over 30 shots into its head with the shotgun and he didn't die. He took around 4-5 clips in the head on hard for him to go down. If its more then 4-5 clips Im sorry but use the machine gun and I promise you he will go down! I hope this helps!

I stood by the fireplace pumping shotgun shells into his head. You'll get 3-5 shots before he gets near you.

Once he's close, wait for him to start his lunge and shoot him. This stops his attack and you can sprint to the opposite wall, by the windows. Repeat. Takes A LOT to bring him down.

That's the way. Everyone reading, that's how you do it. Simply stand by the fireplace, and wait till he readies up to do his dash attack. When you shoot him, he'll stop, giving you time to run. Don't dillydally though, he starts his dash attack up about 2 seconds later.

Never use the shotgun in this game. It is only effective close range and against this boss he takes 90 shells as you have to shoot him from a distance. Its not good against regular zombies either as you canonly get them when they get close. And you don't want that.

Actually, the shotgun is quite useful. Considering it can hold almost 90 shells and all you need is one shot to kill a zombie, unless your aim is horrible, it's probably the most effective weapon to use.

You guys need to retrace your steps a bit from the check point and look for the ak-47 or M16 (cant remember) and use that. I pumped over 30 shots into its head with the shotgun and he didn't die. He took around 4-5 clips in the head on hard for him to go down. If its more then 4-5 clips Im sorry but use the machine gun and I promise you he will go down! I hope this helps!

Thanks for that, helped out alot, it was MUCH easier with the AK-47 i just didnt wanna give up the shotgun.

Actually, the shotgun is quite useful. Considering it can hold almost 90 shells and all you need is one shot to kill a zombie, unless your aim is horrible, it's probably the most effective weapon to use.

But its only effective at getting headshots at close range. You can't take out zombies at a distance, so you've got to wait until they practically on top of you before you can kill them, so its not that great. The best weapon is the single shot rifle that holds 20 in the clip and that you can hold 110 bullets overall. It only takes one bullet for a headshot and you can take out zombies\vietcong no matter how far away they are.

But its only effective at getting headshots at close range. You can't take out zombies at a distance, so you've got to wait until they practically on top of you before you can kill them, so its not that great. The best weapon is the single shot rifle that holds 20 in the clip and that you can hold 110 bullets overall. It only takes one bullet for a headshot and you can take out zombiesvietcong no matter how far away they are.

I agree. The only time I used the shotgun was against this boss. Did it my first time using the methods stated above. It took close to 78 bullets. I got to where you have to escape the caves and the zombies come from both sides. The shotgun is not usefull for me there as I get overrun. So I switched back to the AK. More or less it is a matter of taste.

i first started playing this part with the shotgun, and i put about 90+ shotgun bullets on the guy and still couldn't kill him,i must have tried and fail about 10+ time.then i came to this post and follow CRUDER reply and on my second try i kill that guy using the AK 47. AK 47 works better for me.

both gun may work.

the shotgun may work good for some people and the AK 47 works good for others. no need to argue about with is better.

Thank you guys for the help.

Hi!

First, I'm from Germany, so please excuse my (perhaps) bad English;)

I just killed this guy with the two knifes with a combination of shooting and stabbing with my knife! After that, as you know, you have to escape. I went into the basement and killed a few Zombies. After that, you can go upstairs again and can collect some ammo. I saw, that the main door of the villa was open and I tried to escape from there but that didn't work, because I can't go any further (outside). Perhaps this is a glitch? So I walked back in the basement again. There's a point where you can collect some grenades and suddenly a horde of zombies is running at to you. I've tried a couple of times but I always get killed. I threw grenades, made headshots but it also seems, that the zombies are not going less :(!

It's a little bit frustrating! Any Help?

Greetings

Andreas

Edited by Andreas1708

Hi!

First, I'm from Germany, so please excuse my (perhaps) bad English;)

I just killed this guy with the two knifes with a combination of shooting and stabbing with my knife! After that, as you know, you have to escape. I went into the basement and killed a few Zombies. After that, you can go upstairs again and can collect some ammo. I saw, that the main door of the villa was open and I tried to escape from there but that didn't work, because I can't go any further (outside). Perhaps this is a glitch? So I walked back in the basement again. There's a point where you can collect some grenades and suddenly a horde of zombies is running at to you. I've tried a couple of times but I always get killed. I threw grenades, made headshots but it also seem, that the zombies are not going less :(!

It's a little bit frustrating! Any Help?

Greetings

Andreas

ok. i was having a bit of a problem with this area also. wat I did was. as soon as i picked up the 2 grenades that in the 2nd room in the basement, i throw the grenades in direction that the horde comes from(the door in front of you). i throw 3 grenades towards the door and about 2 or 3 guys got pass and i just took the out with my gun.

hope this helps.

ps. you can get the achievement for killing 3 person with one grenade in this area also.

ok. i was having a bit of a problem with this area also. wat I did was. as soon as i picked up the 2 grenades that in the 2nd room in the basement, i throw the grenades in direction that the horde comes from(the door in front of you). i throw 3 grenades towards the door and about 2 or 3 guys got pass and i just took the out with my gun.

hope this helps.

ps. you can get the achievement for killing 3 person with one grenade in this area also.

Thanks, I'll try this in a few minutes:drunk

And this was exactly the point where I've got the achievement for killing 3 persons:D

I think one of the three was me*lol*

Edit: The Zombies are history :D! I just made it,thanks!

Greetings

Andreas

Edited by Andreas1708

I'm also having difficulty with this. Pumping shotgun shells into his head over and over again seems to do nothing.

EDIT: Never fails, as soon as I post I get it figured out.

This worked for me. First thing I did when I went into room is throw my 2 grenades at him then did this, worked like a charm. Thanks.

THANK YOU!!! :bow:

This was driving me nuts...

All it took was 4 clips (on hard) :AR15 to the chest/head and he dropped like a sack of sh....

2 grenades, and 40 or 50 rounds (M60) up close and personal did it for me. The distance is the difference. If you have the M60 stand back, and start pumping rounds into him, and then walk your way all the way up to his face and finish the entire 100 round clip if necessary!!! All that dude could see was flashing barrel. Also, you might want to note, that during the use of your clips, he can't attack, and the M60 just had him getting knocked back until his death. Went down EASY!!!!

Edited by Golden138

M60 is hands down the best weapon in the game and that guy can be pain on hard (but not really) and stupidly easy on easy.

Shotgun against it on hard can be difficult unless you know the mentioned strategy as shots don't do max damage unless you are really close.

Headshots with Ak47/M16/M60 will take him down pretty fast (on easy before he can swing at you, even once).

Yea when the machete dude killed me I didn't take any chances and just used the guide to dashboard process to be safe and natty resist still unlocked. For that dude the machine guns DEFINITELY take him out ALOT faster than the shotgun. Had to use it once on level 9 i think it was, because there was no machine gun I'm pretty sure, took awhile.:uzi::eek: