Problem Mission 10, at end Temple?

zombi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find yourself a M60, it can be found in the area where you'll have to defend the small village againts a wafe of Infected. Grab the ammo on the stairs leading to the end section. As soon as the level begins stay put. Only shoot headshots and focus your fire on the Infected who are running towards you as the others can be easily headshotted up close. Only move from this spot when ammo is needed. Ammo can be found laying around in the middle of the area. As soon as you grabbed the ammo reload and return to the area where you started and repeat untill no more Infected show up.

Grab the remaning ammo and prepare yourself for the last hooded Infected and enemy of the game inside the temple.

Hope this helps.

yes this Level sucking total

it is easy with the MG found in the Middel in the Level

try with 100/90 and ammo to start the opponents with head shots to defeat the heavy zombie with 2 grenades and ammo to defeat 100/90

Edited by Staucher

Don't get disheartened if you don't have much M60 ammo left either, on Hard I took the last guy out with only 20 m60 ammo left a my knife.

keep circling around him whilst slicing

:(:(:(:(I CAN'T MAKE IT .. how many zombies in this fucking check point ??????

screw this game .. i just want the last 430+ achievements :(:(:(:(

:(:(:(:(I CAN'T MAKE IT .. how many zombies in this fucking check point ??????

screw this game .. i just want the last 430+ achievements :(:(:(:(

Restart the level and get the single shot rifle (the one with 20 in the clip not the bolt action, there are several in the level it is the best gun for dealing with zombies). There is ammo just before the entrance to the temple so you can go in with max amount. It is far better at taking out the zombies than the M60 LMG as you only need one bullet to the head and you enter the area with 110 bullets total (which is plenty). Stay where you are and pick off the slow moving ones, a few will run from the back but never more than 2 at a time. Then go to iron sights and pick off the ones hanging round the temple entrance, these only trigger to rush you when you move forward so you can deal with them before they are a threat. If you do it right then you only ever get one or 2 running towards you at any one time and so are very easy to deal with. If you move to the center to get more ammo you trigger a wave of quite a few of them that overwhelm you, thats why the M60 is no good as there isn't enough ammo and when you go to get more, you get more zombies than you can deal with. Also don't use iron sights for the headshots up close as its not worth it, hip aiming is accurate enough.

I up loaded this video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k11pBdjCXIo]LEVEL10 [/ame]to give anyone stuck on this an idea how to get past it. I done it like 10 times but final found this easy solution. Hope this helps as i no it was a bit annoying. Keep the M60 in the centre of this area for when you go in the doors ; )

Edited by Anothersociety
Changed video location

Restart the level and get the single shot rifle (the one with 20 in the clip not the bolt action, there are several in the level it is the best gun for dealing with zombies). There is ammo just before the entrance to the temple so you can go in with max amount. It is far better at taking out the zombies than the M60 LMG as you only need one bullet to the head and you enter the area with 110 bullets total (which is plenty). Stay where you are and pick off the slow moving ones, a few will run from the back but never more than 2 at a time. Then go to iron sights and pick off the ones hanging round the temple entrance, these only trigger to rush you when you move forward so you can deal with them before they are a threat. If you do it right then you only ever get one or 2 running towards you at any one time and so are very easy to deal with. If you move to the center to get more ammo you trigger a wave of quite a few of them that overwhelm you, thats why the M60 is no good as there isn't enough ammo and when you go to get more, you get more zombies than you can deal with. Also don't use iron sights for the headshots up close as its not worth it, hip aiming is accurate enough.

This is the mothered i used in the end it helped alot.

I was stuck at that part for 20 mins before coming hear then i did it first time.:woop:

I dont want to play this pile of ++++ a second time to get 15 points.:(

I was just stuck at the temple courtyard bit too, but couldn't bring myself to resort to using a guide! What worked for me was to have the 20-round rifle, collect the ammo at the steps, and then after the ceiling collapses stay as far back and to the left of the little entrance you're in. It seems the enemies can only attack you from one angle here, they go out of their way to walk around you to get into position, making it easier to get headshots without having to cover your flanks. Use any quiet moments to pick off slow zombies in the distance and try to keep a full clip as often as possible for whenever the fast ones rush you.

As for the boss, he just wouldn't die with the rifle no matter how much I shot him, but with the light machine gun he goes down in no time.

I was just stuck at the temple courtyard bit too, but couldn't bring myself to resort to using a guide! What worked for me was to have the 20-round rifle, collect the ammo at the steps, and then after the ceiling collapses stay as far back and to the left of the little entrance you're in. It seems the enemies can only attack you from one angle here, they go out of their way to walk around you to get into position, making it easier to get headshots without having to cover your flanks. Use any quiet moments to pick off slow zombies in the distance and try to keep a full clip as often as possible for whenever the fast ones rush you.

As for the boss, he just wouldn't die with the rifle no matter how much I shot him, but with the light machine gun he goes down in no time.

This is absoultey SPOT ON!! I was stuck on this damn level for ages... untill i read this, tried the video one with no joy.. this IS the Definative way of beating this arse of a level!!!!

Find yourself a M60, it can be found in the area where you'll have to defend the small village againts a wafe of Infected. Grab the ammo on the stairs leading to the end section. As soon as the level begins stay put. Only shoot headshots and focus your fire on the Infected who are running towards you as the others can be easily headshotted up close. Only move from this spot when ammo is needed. Ammo can be found laying around in the middle of the area. As soon as you grabbed the ammo reload and return to the area where you started and repeat untill no more Infected show up.

Grab the remaning ammo and prepare yourself for the last hooded Infected and enemy of the game inside the temple.

Hope this helps.

Exactly what I did, worked great. Took me 3 tries. Only difference was when 1 person would rush me I wouldn't shoot him. I'd wait for him to get to me and melee him down to save ammo. Takes 3 melees with a gun equipped to take them down. About 10 with a knife.

Look, if you guys are talking about the part I think you are, I didn't die once.

I think everyone is really underestimating the power of melee. If you have say, 4 zombies in front of you, if you hit one, they stop hitting you. The melee has a huge range, if you hit one standing in front of you, you'll hit 2 on either side of them. I'll admit I was dangerously close to dying twice, but if you hit, back up, hit, back up, and be sure not to run into the middle (be sure to have your back to the wall, and start by where the entrance collapses, you can melee until the cows come home. I had at least 70 shots left once I fought the final knife wielder.

I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't seem to have that much of a problem with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Melee is king in this game, but melee and the M60 is perfect.

Just stay back left and melee everyone who comes. They only run at you if you shoot them or go hunting for ammo. So patience is key - stay back and wait. I shot a few when too many converged at once (also when I thought two or three would get here at once I shot one to make him run and get here quicker), but went into the temple with 100/90 in the M60, didn't pick any up and with melee and patience the checkpoint popped with 72/90. Picked up a few more rounds, went into the final room and unloaded the M60 into him and down he went.

Edited by CuppaChoc