She Did What With Her What??

Apple

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize it was possible for someone to hit 100K who absolutely sucked at Gears and who had trouble getting a K on NBA 2K6, but you proved me wrong. I remember back when we had the same score, but once you passed me, you kept the lead; I will have the lead back eventually, though.

Anyway, Congratulations!

Thank to everybody that has said congrats. Means alot, and im happy to have this mile stone done. As Rand al would say on to 200k now :woop:

That's right ladies and gents, Cru x360a has hit 100,000... on the dot! This 'lololololol' is for you, babe. ;) Congrats!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm260/yaeger_ryan/cru100k.png

Thank you Apple your the best for making my thread:) Don't think i could got this far without you guys.. Now its time to catch back up to you apple :p Don't forget about the lolololol team ;)

I am not congratulating you until I get my Princess Leia Slave Outfit pictures.

:eek: aww Fro i did say if i got a costume i would send you a picture.. but a no congrats until that makes me a very sad panda

You said you were going to do it and now you finally did! Congrats CRUUUUUUUUU!!!

...and you say I show you no love.

<3

haha see i have to give you a reason to show me love :p

<3

Cru, on a scale from gamerscore to 100,000, how drunk is your penguin?

I miss the GoW days. :(

LOL i miss the GoW days as well, we had such good times. i miss Krazie drunk ass as well lol!! And all the times you tricked me with those crazy words you say haha. ill never understand you some times Marxor

Well you said you'd do it and LO it came to pass. I would have stayed up to watch you hit the magical milestone after we finished boosting last night but I was just tooooooo tired.

Now wake up and give some love to all of your fans, ha ha ha!

Congrats. :)

First of all Lee, i don't think i would have hit it last night without you and our 300points in LOTR so thank you:) haha i would have never asked you to stay up, i hit 100k around midnight. so 6am is to early for you.:p Shall we go celebrate and play some COD3 :p ;)

I find the lack of Pandas in this thread to be a shocking turn of events.

Did anyone make you a 100K Club Sandwich?

I know right no pandas just doesn't make since :( and nobody made me a club sammich sadly:( but then again i did just hit it, so who knows lol!

I didn't realize it was possible for someone to hit 100K who absolutely sucked at Gears and who had trouble getting a K on NBA 2K6, but you proved me wrong. I remember back when we had the same score, but once you passed me, you kept the lead; I will have the lead back eventually, though.

Anyway, Congratulations!

:eek: haha i know i suck at GoW but i never said i was good ither lol.. I miss those days:( haha and yea the sports games oh my i hate them, and can never seen to get full 1k's in them. but i still managed to get my 100k so its all good thank you Duke