Video:Max Killcount Route for Zombie Genocider

untouchable4rc

Hey guys I just uploaded my first video tutorial for Dead Rising. This should be THE best and most efficient route for Zombie Genocider in the maintenance tunnels. You get to use all 3 vehicles to their fullest potential while racking up to 1300-1500 kills per trip.

I hope its useful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwaUEVzCRCo]Zombie Genocider Max Kill Route[/ame]

Good video but be careful about aiming for all of the gas tanks. Too many and you will lose your car, especially in one that is not a heavy truck. There is nothing worse than being stranded in the middle of a tunnel and having to run/fight to the next vehicle. Makes a long achievement that much longer. Also, keep a map of the yunnels at your disposal in case this happens. Otherwise, good job!

This achievement isn't bad. I had to do it twice, and while listening to music and doing other random shit.. It went by fast

The only thing that made it annoying is if you go to save in between grinding.. And the convicts are outside, it can be a bitch if you don't stack Wine in your stock..

I never had problem when it came to health. I just remembered to bring about 3 orange juices and 3 skateboards with the books to boost its longevity just in case I was trapped in the tunnels(Happened only about 2 times using my video technique). I saved about 2-3 times in between just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked great, had no car trouble whats so ever. Filled all 12 slots with drinks, only used 1. Finished with 39hrs left. Thank you for the video. Forgot to say, I installed the game to my hard drive and never saved during the process so it made the run that much faster.

Edited by Thelorn

This achievement isn't bad. I had to do it twice, and while listening to music and doing other random shit.. It went by fast

The only thing that made it annoying is if you go to save in between grinding.. And the convicts are outside, it can be a bitch if you don't stack Wine in your stock..

If you get the maintenance key, then the door by the white car will take you out to the toilets in the paradise plaza ( its the one with the movie land if i got the name of the plaza wrong)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i thought it was good lol extra thing is to go back over where u have run over aload of zombies and look for queens u normally see like 3-4 at where u swap from the car to the van this helps if the cars break down to get past loads of zombies

I know you posted this a while ago, but it may help someone else. The first thing you should do is pick up the tunnel key in the center room of the tunnels. Then when you want to save or pick up orange juice you just have to go upstairs using the stairwell by the white car. The bathroom is right out the stairwell and you can use the back stairs to get up to the store with the orange juice and pick up a sword on the way. (sword is on the overhang right by the orange juice.) That makes it so you never see the convicts.... you will see the cultists but you can just run away...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...