"The Hall of Famer" achievement

jhubcap

I'm looking for people to help get this achievement. There needs to be four people willing to help each other out so we can all get the achievement. !!Warning!! It will take some time to complete but with patience it won't be too bad. If you're looking to get the achievement also, post here and let me know, or send me a friend's request and a message letting me know this is what you want to go after. Thanks!

I'm up for it.

These kinds of achievements are pure ridiculous, since you can't do them on only your own time.

I'm determined to get them though.

This may work.

huddleston12

eektor

saelz8

DmAuViIrD

I'm Central US time, if you're curious. We need to organize something, soon.

Edited by saelz8

im definitly in. ive been trying to get this achievement forever along with the goat achievement. msg me if anyone can let me in there boosting groups. make sure u put x360a table tennis boosting somewhere in the msg.

So, here we have.

D34th 4ngel 117

eektor

I I H20 I I

saelz8

Looks good, we're all NA as well. So timezones shouldn't be any kind of problem. I added eektor to my list yesterday, just need to add the rest of you. We can get something going soon, and start chipping away at this achievement.

I'm not sure it will work with DmAuViIrD, he lives on the opposite side of the world than us, so the different time zones can be a problem.

Im from Australia and i am pretty sure when its your afternoon and evening its my morning and lunchtime.

So if you guys play during the US afternoon and evening still count me in

Otherwise and other people want to play

Edited by DmAuViIrD

Ah, I work during the day and I figured you would have work or classes. Then again I guess school will be out by now.

Anyways, huddleston and I were going to give it a try tonight around 9pm eastern (GMT -5). I'm not sure what time zone it is, but it should be tomorrow morning for you, I'll send a friend request when I get online tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in England, UK so if anyone is interested in boosting tourney's please let me know...

I am online most nights at around 7-11pm GMT. If 4 of us can link up, it should take us no longer than 2 hours for all of us to get achievement.

The person who hosts the tournament would invite the other three players and then when the tourney starts the other three players would quit out. Repeat this 200 times (50 x4 players) and HALL OF FAMER unlocked..

• 2 weeks later...

I already got this, but a lot of the others haven't on here so maybe y'all can set something up. Four of us did it and it took maybe 6 hours or a little more. We had an order that we went in and one would host 5 straight in a row and as soon as the game started the others quit out, which automatically gives you this win. Do this 5 for each player and then repeat. That way everyone gets the achievement and nobody quits out on you. Hope this helps some.