Getting "Untouchables" (And how to do it)

DrPibbles

So I've finally gotten it boiled down to how to easily get untouchables achievement, guaranteed. For the best results, use 4 players on easy.

A quick note, you DO NOT have to beat the entire campaign in order to get this achievement.

Level: Blood Harvest -> Farmhourse Finale

Weapon of Choice: Assault Rifle

Fight through the level until you get to the radio in order to be contacted. Have 3 people go into the adjacent red 2 story farmhouse that is located to the left of the regular radio house. Climb the ladder once you get there, and look behind you, you should see some planks of would the connect to each other. This spot is ideal because zombies cannot cross over it, I've never had a hunter hit me, and smokers aren't a problem if all 4 people are searching for it. The only problem are tanks and that's only if they come from above. More on that later.

2 people should be of the left and 2 people should be on the right in the very back of the farmhouse. 1 person should then go and contact the rescue vehicle. Once it is done, run to where the other 3 people are and get into position. The zombies can come from 4 to 5 different positions, only 1 of them potentially harmful. The bottom left, the bottom left middle and right middle, the bottom right, and the roof straight across from you. Use short bursts in order to take them down effectively. Each group of 2 should stick close to each other in case a smoker comes and tries to get you, remember, you don't take damage while being dragged, only once he's gotten you. The only potentially harmful spot is the next to the fridge looking thing directly below you, zombies can jump on the plank so someone should keep sweeping this spot meleeing anything that jumps up.

After the first wave comes, and tank appears. It USUALLY spawns on the bottom floor and will try to throw rubble at you. It can't hit on the first try from the floor. Everyone should hold position and unload everything they have on it. Try and refrain from using explosives because they can cause potentional damage to you. Once he is dead, there is ammo located straight across from you if you need it. If by bad luck the tank spawns on the roof across from you, quickly seperate while staying on the planks. The rubble may or may not reach you, if it does, try to strafe in order to avoid it.

Once both waves are dead and immediately after the 2nd tank has been killed, go directly across into the big opening you see. An optional thing to do is to take the molotoves and throw them to the left and the right of where the tank comes. Drop down from the window and DO NOT JUMP. Jumping causes damage from this height, dropping does not. Try to land as close to the ramp as possible so you can get in the quickest. If done correctly, you should see the achievement pop up about 10 seconds after the closing cut-scene.

Side note: Since this is on easy and friendly fire damage technically does not hurt you, I am unsure if friendly fire negates the achievement. So to be safe, DO NOT SHOOT EACH OTHER.

I'll try to upload a video later showing how to get this achievement, but just follow these steps, take your time, and watch your aim and you should have it.

Good luck.

Hide in the master bedroom uptop closet.

Safest, when zombies stop coming means tank is, so just spread out, kill, repeat.

Also, dead air is the best.

This can't work, not all 4 people can hide in the bathroom. Plus, getting out of the house exposes you to special infected and other things.

Dead Air isn't the best although the rescue does come the fastest.

This can't work, not all 4 people can hide in the bathroom. Plus, getting out of the house exposes you to special infected and other things.

Dead Air isn't the best although the rescue does come the fastest.

Bathroom?

Wtf? Id hate to come to your house if you easily mistake the word "closet" and "bathroom"

HIDE IN THE ""CLOSET"" In the upstair bedroom

Not bathroom...Wtf?

Bathroom?

Wtf? Id hate to come to your house if you easily mistake the word "closet" and "bathroom"

HIDE IN THE ""CLOSET"" In the upstair bedroom

Not bathroom...Wtf?

Regardless, both rooms are small and don't contain enough room in order to move around and not have friendly fire on each other.

Regardless, both rooms are small and don't contain enough room in order to move around and not have friendly fire on each other.

Friendly fire?

Doesnt count on easy, you cant hurt your teammate on easy with a gun.

Also, you dont need to move just all need to aim at the door.

Seriously if you hit a teammate in there then its your lacking ability to aim at a door. Trust me it can and has been done.

At least go try it before you claim its

A.Bathroom

B.Wont Work

Friendly fire?

Seriously if you hit a teammate in there then its your lacking ability to aim at a door. Trust me it can and has been done.

A.Bathroom

B.Wont Work

We still don't know if friendly fire negates the achievement, so why don't you hide in your closet and shoot your friends, and we will see what happens :)

A good way to check for whether FF matters or not is to watch the credits. If someone gets the achievement, make sure you tell your buddies not to Vote to Skip and watch for the Friendly Fire Incidents. If they're not all 0 and you got the achievement, then FF doesn't matter. I'll check for it when I get the achievement (which will hopefully be soon).

Friendly fire?

A.Bathroom

B.Wont Work

Wrap your head around the idea then. Friendly fire "technically" doesn't do damage on EASY. But what if it wasn't on easy? The game recognizes it as damage, although it may not count it.

Now where's your so-called proof that it "can and has been done?" My way works, I know because that's how I got the achievement.

Do you have any better ideas on reaching the APC? When the APC came, we fell down like you said. When we were entering, one guy got pounced by a Hunter, and an another guy got swarmed by a horde of zombies. Everything works out except for the stupid escape sequence. Do you have any better ideas on entering the APC?

well I've been thinking about doing it on the airplane level. Well when you get to the radio area you get pipe bombs molotovs gas tanks everything you think you will need then head over to the area beside the rescue plane where its all open area and 1 person looks to the right ,1 person looks to the left then the 2 watch the middle/side (if need of help) and its wide open area so don't need to worry about smokers, hunters, and boomers. All you gotta watch for is that they do come behind the gates on the left but still not a big problem if you have someone watching the left. But thats how me and some of my friends been trying to do it and we got really really close a few times. Since its also wide open areas the tanks should be easy to dodge and kill just dodge the rocks.

Well gl trying to get this achievements :p