"I'm Kind Of A Big Deal" - Infinity rank achievement

dotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an overall ranking, it's a single song ranking. I'm not 100% sure what I did to get it; but it was a a coop song that we got all 12 badges on and over 1000 stars. The score was around 8 million. I got over 1000 stars on another coop song and the ranking was still Big Bang so I'm not sure if its a combination of score + badges + stars or not.

Oh, my... That's insane. You and your partner must be really good! Even on my best song, the highest I've gotten is just past the three million mark. And this is me playing on both mics, lol. Maybe I should try on co-op instead of versus, though... That may be the key to getting such a high score.

I'll give this a shot. Thank you!

Oh, my... That's insane. You and your partner must be really good! Even on my best song, the highest I've gotten is just past the three million mark. And this is me playing on both mics, lol. Maybe I should try on co-op instead of versus, though... That may be the key to getting such a high score.

I'll give this a shot. Thank you!

How do you set it up to Coop instead of versus? Can't figure it out... I know I'm a noob xD

It's insane to think that, R.E.M. are huge, but I agree that it sucks we miss out on that song

Now I've got to find a song to get this rank on, on the UK version

6.3 million on end has a start (editors) and still haven't got this yet

Edited by Viridis
update

I see what my problem is, then. Half the time, it doesn't detect my vibrato even though it's very obvious and the mic is right on my lips. :( *sigh*

EDIT: Also, I remember it being odd that on more than one occasion, I got the vibrato multiplier despite not using my vibrato. :/

Edited by dotty

The easiest song ive found to do this on (as i just got it) was bust a move. I got a score of 4,163,839 Stars 304, and all 6 medals, this was done on one player so i don't know if it will be easier to get on two player but for some people give this one a try.

thank u very much just got it 4,318,224 with 6 medals and 303 stars!

very easy to cheat, just hold mic next to speaker and let him do the singin and activate star power when u get it, and wave ic around 4 performance medal in the breaks.

Ive just tried this myself and your right the speaker works for hitting everyword of the song but you never get all the medals or even near 4mill...

how are you setting this up please help as im sur there are a lot of us on here loking for this achievment only now.

Thanks qpr fan

right when holding it next to your tv speaker you are not holding it next to it you are well holding it right in front of the speaker i tried it with mine touching it. Shake your mic during any breaks (this also builds star power) I managed to get one before the song even started with words. I also kept shaking the nic whilst the song was going on by putting my hand just underneath the speaker and bassically lifted and dropped the mic constantly. Use noisemakers with the beat. Don't forget to activate you star power, and finally Have your TV up really loud (this is the best way to pick it up. Also make sure your trying Bust a Move.

This should get you all badges. Also whilst in the song you won't get 4mil the badges and stars add that on. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Decided to go back and take a picture of what you all are looking for. This is the rank above "Big Bang"

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4/PaulP1976/IMG_7509.jpg Note: I have attained this level in single player mode also.

Could someone please explain to me why in the picture above the Rank Infinity is achieved and in my picture (below) it is just "Big Bang!"

(PS: I have the German-Version)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2535&stc=1&d=1227557447

WHAT DID I DO WRONG???

I'm not sure what it's based on, to be honest. Yes, you must have a high score, and yes, having all the medals really helps. Even if you get a really good score (got five million+ in Sara Bareilles' Love Song the other night but no luck), sometimes it still just gives you Big Bang. All I can say is, keep trying. I'm still trying to get it myself! lol