Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want to do co-op for the Partnership (complete co-op) achievement?

I've been playing with people that really aren't THAT great.. I've met some that were pretty good, but we always die at the end. I don't know why, but only on the 1st day of having the game (several weeks ago), I already new almost the entire game level layout.. And I've never had this game before.

On a good run, I can make it with 10-11 lives at the third level (ice place). In single player.. I can get to the last part of the last level (before brain) without losing a credit.

NVM, got them both.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for someone to play with me in co-op so I can get the Partnership achievement please. My X-Live Gamertag is xX0neAndOnlyXx. Send me a Msg or Friend Request if you wanna play together.

Btw Vince, 1 credit, I'm pretty sure is as many lives until you run out of lives and the game counts down from 10 and if you press start then you used another credit like when in the arcades in real life. You use like 25 cents or tokens or whatever to start up and if you die you put in more money or tokens to keep playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i need someone who is good at contra to play with me so i can get the coop achievement to beat the game. its hopeless to find anyone on there that is worth me playing past the first level. so please if you are good send me a message. kochise11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...