Fallout 3 Side Quests - Spoilers Galore

ElboBlie

Head of State:

When you get to the Temple of the Union talk to a guy named Hannibal.Shes going to ask you to go to the Linkin memorial to make sure its safe.Once there you will find slave hunters.Talk to Lee Roy walker.After he tells you that hes a slave hunter you will have to kill all the hunters.I think theres 7 hunters.8 at the most.Once you kill all of them go see Hannibal and they him everything ok.BE SURE you talk to walker before you meet Hannibal at the memorial.I don't think you can even meet him there before everyones dead but talk to Walker just to be sure.

I think this looks good.If I need to edit anything please tell me.

Edit:I should also say that you can sell things that were owned by Linkin found in the museum of history to Walker or Hannibal.I'm not sure but I think You may have to at least 1 item to Walker.But you will get a lot more caps from Hannibal if you sell to him.....Walker just burns them anyways,What an asshole.

Edited by shadow sniper

Head of State:

When you get to the Temple of the Union talk to a guy named Hannibal.Shes going to ask you to go to the Linkin memorial to make sure its safe.Once there you will find slave hunters.Talk to Lee Roy walker.After he tells you that hes a slave hunter you will have to kill all the hunters.I think theres 7 hunters.8 at the most.Once you kill all of them go see Hannibal and they him everything ok.BE SURE you talk to walker before you meet Hannibal at the memorial.I don't think you can even meet him there before everyones dead but talk to Walker just to be sure.

I think this looks good.If I need to edit anything please tell me.

I haven't even been to this area yet I'll add it in tomorrow, so freaking tired atm. :)

I could be wrong but I think the repair of the water leaks requires 30 repair and the nuke requires 30 explosives.

I can't remember if its 25, or 30 for repair need conformation.

And I'm pretty sure its 25 on explosives.

The bomb required 25 Explosives skill for me.

Gonna check around for this, thanks :)(I think so but wanna be correct)

Nice, keep it going.

Although... This could be added to the achievement guide when finished i guess, albeit a very detailed achievement guide :p

Haha, the achievement guide for "Those!" side quest is so uninformative, it says find a small boy and eliminate the source. Well it says that in two to three lines, so a little more elaborate.

Edited by ElboBlie

You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head:

For this one you have to go to the Museum of History.Go to the Underworld Concorse and then go to Carols Place.Talk to Mr. Crowley and tell you you wanna help him.He'll give you 4 names.You can kill all of them but its much easier just to tell them Crowley wants them dead.That way you can just get they're keys.You can also get some speech challenges.

Dave:Dave is located in the republic of Dave.I got to him 1st because the republic is all the way in the NW corner of our map(its a long ass walk).Once there talk to Dave and hes gonna give you his key.

Ted Strayer:This guy is in Rivet City.Just tell him your gonna kill him if he doesn't give up his dad's key.

Dukov: Dukov is in Dukov's place(duh).When you talk to him you can talk him into giving up the key or you can give him 200 caps for it.The speech percent was like24% for me so after a few tries I just gave him the caps.

Tenpenny:Go talk to Tenpenny in Tenpeny tower.He will offer 200(you can talk him into 300)to kill Crowley.

Few Notes:

Number1:I would not kill Tenpenny.You need Tenpenny Tower for Tenpenny Tower and Strictly Business. So you don't need everyone in there hating you.

Number2:All the keys are for a place called Fort Constantine.As far as I know you don't need to go there to get any achievements but if I'm wrong someone please tell me.You can kill Crowley to get all the keys to get into the Fort.But like I said I don't know whats over there.

Number3:Killing Crowley is opitional.If you want the his keys and Tenpenny's caps you can kill him.

I have a feeling that I'm missing something so if I miss something please tell me.