Detailed Wayne manor guide. Guarenteed 1 mill

Darth Jafo

This run took me 30 minutes, but thats cause i was writing it all down.

1) 10K from tractor /lawn mower. Assemble the tractor, run over the metal things. go back and get the lawn mower, ride over the flowers

2) Mario World

Switch to freeze, break first two boxes.

Switch to ivy, jump and break the next two boxes. Should be at 50k

break box at the end of the first part.

as freeze, get on the first trampoline, and land on the left upper box. spray the three boxes in your way, then jump down and get the 4th. 100k

switch to demo bat and blow the metal box.

run along the blue collapsing bridge. 170k

switch to demo bat again, blow the metal box.

go across and switch to sonic bat.

jump on the trampoline to the right box. 200k

jump over on top of metal box, blow it

jump left over to high wire, jump up

go across high wire to the left, jump up.

blow the metal box

continue moving forward, the will be a metal box next to a blue one. blow it. 250k

Dont push the blue box over just yet. Go forward, and jump down to get the next couple studs. at the end, blow the metal box 280k

now go back and push the blue box over. jump on it to create the blue bridge. on the way up, theres two breakable boxes

at top, drop down and blow the metal box.

grab the stud in the slime

jump on the trampoline and go left. use sonic bat

switch to Freeze, turn and around and spray three boxes.360k

drop down and spray the box next to the trampoline

jump on first orange box, get the stud going up, and break the box at the top

2nd, and 3rd orange box, break the box at the top.

4th box, seems unbreakable, but it just takes several hits to break it.

5th box switch to alfred, break the box at the top ( not sure if it really needs alfred or not. One of these last two i had to use him to brak. could just be coincedence)

Continue along, blow the next box, then sonic the one after.

Jump past the exit hole, and sonic the next box. End of level. 470k total

3) 10k at the top next to the second pc 480K

4) Second pc--either two or push the balls in to the blades

9 BLADES AT THE FIRST SECTION 570k

two blades bottom left from this section

4 blades near those at the bottom

6 blades bottom right, near the exit lever

1 blade in the trench across from lever 700k

7 blades below those

2 blades top left on the ramp from the lever

12 blades across the next small ramp

7 final blades upper left section 980k

5) 10k at after exiting the level

6) back in mario, at the beginning, go forward almost to the end. spray like nuts. seems to be an invisible brick. Might be able to get it in the go around, not sure.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to the point of missing just one lego piece in wayne's manor. This is stupid. Why make it this freakin hard to do an extra level. Star Wars wasn't this difficult. Come on Traveler's Tales.

The formatting didnt come out right...but do it exactly like i did, and you should get it.

Thanks, worked like a charm. For the last block (the invisible one) when you enter Mario World, I switched to Mad Hatter and fired my pistol, it went diagonal and hit it wit my first few shots. Then I moved forward a little hopped on the trampoline to the little block and glided with Batman to reach it since the guys wouldn't jump high enough to get it from below.

My suggestion to everyone in the Mario World section of Wayne Manor is use Batbombs and Glass Breaker batman. I was stuck at 960K until I found the last few bricks at the end of the Mario World section.

Bomb all bricks that seem like they would be breakable. You should be over 350K by the time you reach the top of Wayne Manor.

And yes, there is only 1M in studs, so it might take a little time to find them all.

umean spray at the first walkway, orgo to the end of the level and spray, in any event no luck yet

i found it much easier with mad hatter,like someone said earlier, so i suggest doing mad hatter i had it in a matter of seconds, start shooting from the beggining.

Edited by LUCKYMEWHEEEE

I feel like a noob... How do I access the computer? I'm at the one on the left (revealed by destroying trash cans)... I built everything, including the tech panel and the chair, I used the tech panel and the screen turned "on"? It's blue now, but regardless what buttons I press or what character I sit in the chair, I'm not getting Mario World? =s

edit: I fumbled around with it a bit more and got in. 1 mil studs first try. =3

Edited by Munsie

The hidden block is to the right at the very start, as someone suggested, shoot from right under the pipe your drop in from, go up to the block above and glide down.

I can not get the 4th block above the rising orange platforms to break at all. Been trying for 20 mins, from both above and below...

I followed the guide to the letter, the invisible brick was at the start for me too so i was 10k ahead all the way till i got to the 5 boxes you need to jump up to on the orange boxes. That 4th box just will not break for me and ive tried every character hitting it 2 times each... why is this game so glitchy???

thanks

Ok, I got the 4th block - finally.

2 thing to try - one of these worked...

1) use a second controller

2) move your character forward toward the screen

Edit - tried again and it's the second one... just move right forward toward the screen and jump...

Edited by HardkorePrawn