Cheats

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (All Versions):

Air Guitar:

(RY)(GR)(RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (RB) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YB) (YO)

Performance Mode:

(GR) (GR) (RO) (RB) (GR) (GR) (RO) (RB)

Hyperspeed:

(YO) (YO) (YO) (YO) (YO) (RY) (RY) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (RB) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO)

No Fail:

(GR) (B) (GR) (GY) (B) (GY) (RY) (O) (RY) (GY) (Y) (GY) (GR)

Precision Mode:

(RY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (YB) (YB) (YB) (RB) (RY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (YB) (YB) (YB) (RB)

Unlock All:

(RY) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (GR) (RY) (RY) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (GR) (RY) (RB)

Edited by good ol boy366

so if there is an unlock all songs cheat would that also unlock the Big Ten Inch Record achievement?

what's the scoop?

from what i read on scorehero...the unlock all cheat only unlocks all the songs except for "pandoras box"...so you have to go in and buy that song for 500 dollars and the achievement will unlock.

i can confirm that the unlocking-all-songs-cheat does NOT give you the "Same old Song and Dance" Achievement after playing the songs, so you cant save your money for the guitars/characters :( but i´m not sure if the pandoras box song was included - i will try today...

EDIT:

alright, i got it with the cheat and buying the last song!

Edited by MrBBQ

Huh??

Want I want to know is if you can get the 'buy all the items from the shop' achievements with the unlock all cheat. I can probably 5 star most if not all the songs on expert and dont fancy playing easy difficulties just to get the cash.

Huh??

Want I want to know is if you can get the 'buy all the items from the shop' achievements with the unlock all cheat. I can probably 5 star most if not all the songs on expert and dont fancy playing easy difficulties just to get the cash.

No, unfortunately, it will not unlock the ach. You'll have to play through. If you can 5* expert, make a couple of new bands on the same profile and just play exp 3 times. You'll have 55k on each to spend. You can buy half the guitars on each band and then you'll have to play a few songs on hard on the 3rd band to get up to 60k so you can buy the 4 characters. (Then if you want, you can dashboard after buying the characters and then just go back and buy Brad or Tom to play co-op and get the other ach.)

Edited by mailmanchris
sp

Wonder why they changed the Hyperspeed code after all this time.

What do you mean? It's only been the same in two games out of all of them. Granted the first game didn't have hyperspeed.

GH2 and GH3 were the only ones to have the same hyperspeed code. GH2 and GH2 for 360 didn't even have the same codes.

i think i gunna wait up on the cheat codes untill there actually people confirming there getting achievements from useing them

the only achievement you can get from using the cheats is the unlock all songs one, but the catch is that it doesnt actually unlock them all! after using the cheat you still need to go and buy "pandoras box" for 500 dollars and it will unlock.

If I use no fail in career, does it block achievements?

yeah, when you enter it and turn it on, a message pops up (like in gh3) saying that it wont work in career and achievements wont unlock...however, if you dont have anyone to help you do the coop achieves...you can turn no fail on and the songs play themselves and after youve 'played' the entire setlist you can go turn off the cheat and then go back to that setlist and fail tkar and the achieves will pop up!

yeah, when you enter it and turn it on, a message pops up (like in gh3) saying that it wont work in career and achievements wont unlock...however, if you dont have anyone to help you do the coop achieves...you can turn no fail on and the songs play themselves and after youve 'played' the entire setlist you can go turn off the cheat and then go back to that setlist and fail tkar and the achieves will pop up!

Hmm would that method work for the GH3 co-op ones? (As in complete all songs as rhythm guitarist and the lead guitarist one?)