Lambda Locator Bug

So i've been working on this one and have gone through the game twice using the guides. I have been to every single location this i know for a fact. So it would seem i have some kinda bug that is causing them not to register. Anyone else had this problem or know of a work around?

• 2 months later...

Same thing happened to me 44/45 I went through 3 different guides and the youtube videos Im 100% sure I did not miss any. So the only possibility is a glitch or bug. It really sucks, a lot of time wasted and no achievement lol:(

sometimes you have to get the items that are hidden with the lamba sign aswell. maybe that was a reason but if you went back another time it probably was a bug

Yeah, most of the time there's some supplies nearby that you have to grab to trigger it. Just look around for some boxes and if you find some, you should get it, or you've already gotten it.

• 3 months later...

Well...I went through every single location and I picked up every one of them according to the guide. There was one that never would register, so I went back after completing the game because I knew exactly where it was. I loaded up a save and went straight there...picked up the ammo, health that this particular Lambda was marking...and it still won't register. I have 44/45 now...I know exactly which one it is...I got there...and it still won't unlock!!! Please help!!!

• 4 years later...