Achievements don't pop

shoxyy

Hello!

I play AC unity since release and my feelings are kind of mixed. Its good but its buggy as hell.

And the best part: some achievements don't pop because these annoying glitches.

I completed sequence 2.. No Achievement.. Even replaying the missions did not unlock the achievement...

Does anyone has this problem as well?

and please ubisoft fix that game...

Edited by shoxyy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. I'm first in line for all the Assassin's Creed games, but this so far is just...yeah. Between framerate drops, graphical glitches, clipping, and some audio blares, my first hour with the game has not been a good one...

And, like you, my achievements are not unlocking. I obviously completed the prologue, which didn't pop, and I completed Act I, which didn't pop either. On the plus side, the achievement tracker shows them as "Done... unlocking..." so I know they went through and I'll get them eventually, but I had this problem in August with Watch Dogs and it was 12 days before they finally popped for me, while I was in the middle of a different game. Not sure if that's on Microsoft's end or Ubisoft's end, but man it is frustrating...

Here's hoping there's a patch for all the silly bugs, but just be aware that your achievements WILL unlock!

I got the same thing. Prologue and Sequence 1 but not Sequence 2. But my achievement for Sequence 2 doesn't say "Done... Unlocking", it's still just locked. Even after playing through it again.

Same here. Also, tracking is at 0% in every game, so it's pretty safe to say the whole achievement system has gone to shit again just like when that DLC for Titanfall released...

This game is a technical mess.

Only story achievements so far popped for me and nothing else even though I've done at least 4 more at the moment. I'll just wait and play something else until this is fixed. Also can't invite any friends to the coop missions.

Ubisoft, fix your fucking game before asking us for money with your microtransaction bullshit.

Hopefully they have a bug fix in the next 12 Hours 35 minutes until my game unlocks (Midnight tonight). :(

Achievements not popping doesn't worry me. We've all had that happen on Xbox One. Eventually they pop (Except for a couple of completed Challenges that never did for me)

It's all the reported glitches that have me worried. If they are as bad as you all say, I'll wait until they fix it.

So it turns out the achievement problem may be microsofts fault not ubi. As all of the progress bars for every achievement in every game are now back at zero. God I hope they fix this soon

Yes, achievements are a microsoft issue, nothing to do with the game. If you play any other game you'll probably also have issues with achievements right now.

Not saying the game isn't a huge mess, but THAT is not their fault at least...

I believe the Xbox Live service is currently "limited" according to HERE, which I supposed is why achievements aren't unlocking. I've two achievements in The Wolf Among Us and one in Sunset Overdrive not unlocking during the past hour or two.

All my cumulative achievement bars are showing 0% as well, for all games. Gave me a rude shock.

Hopefully once the service resumes, all these achievements that did not pop will be unlocked on their own without a replay. And of course, those 0% will go back to the actual, correct percentage.

Edited by neeker75

Just chiming in.... Just bought Xbox one bundle with this game. No experience with this system but this is the first. Page through prolog and sequence 1 with nothing. Then I somehow got the sequence 1 to take but no pop up truly hope this is fixable. I know I am full of it but it's making me want to return the whole system and just sick with my 360.

Just chiming in.... Just bought Xbox one bundle with this game. No experience with this system but this is the first. Page through prolog and sequence 1 with nothing. Then I somehow got the sequence 1 to take but no pop up truly hope this is fixable. I know I am full of it but it's making me want to return the whole system and just sick with my 360.

Most game experiences with the x1 are positive Ubi just dropped the ball on the game itself, and X1 market has jumped, with the price drop, the white console, the terabyte HD and the master chief collection... the live service has gotten bombarded recently. If there is one thing I can say for sure about the Xbox One is that Microsoft has been doing an amazing job working problems and fixing issues in a timely manner.

The achievements not unlocking issue has happened far too many times over the past year. Xbox One is notorious with delayed achievements. In fact, I've had so many delayed achievements, I had to dashboard to the "Achievement" app every time I've unlocked an achievement to see if it has actually unlocked, because it just doesn't pop most of the time. Achievements not unlocking instantly has been such a common complaint for Microsoft that they actually made a TROUBLE-SHOOTING PAGE about it.

The URL I just posted mentioned that the achievements will usually unlock in less than 24 hours. Subsequently, I was on the Xbox Forums earlier, and a support personnel actually said "wait up to 48 hours to see if it pops" (I'm para-phrasing, but that's the rough idea). 24-48 hours! That is not good enough.

In fact, the live status still shows "limited" now, which is almost six hours since it was first posted. That is not good enough either.

I've been with the service for about six years. I love the Xbox One, even though only two of my 10+ real-life gaming friends bought the system. I even made sure that I set aside some cash to buy it as it was launched in the midst of my son's birth. The console being delayed for 10 months in my region didn't help matters. And, after such a long wait for us, to be constantly bothered by whether achievements are unlocking is making me paranoid. I'm not trying to have a go at Microsoft, but I think they can do better.

Edited by neeker75

Achievements are unlocking now, though I have to do at least one of the actions to trigger the ones I've already accomplished. Like doing a crowd mission after already having done 10.

Only problem is the 100% in Versailles. I got it after standing in the streets for about 30 minutes. No idea what triggered it.