New Squad DLC Playlist!

knightlife88

You'd like to think so. Seems heavily biased towards Shatter though :( still not seen a single Majestic map pack to try and get my achievements :( also no help for anybody whose achievements are glitched :( (Hello Nurse and Clever Girl will not unlock for me)

If anyone is going to put a boosting session together I'd be interested :D only 30 players in the playlist yesterday when I was on.

You'd like to think so. Seems heavily biased towards Shatter though :( still not seen a single Majestic map pack to try and get my achievements :( also no help for anybody whose achievements are glitched :( (Hello Nurse and Clever Girl will not unlock for me)

If anyone is going to put a boosting session together I'd be interested :D only 30 players in the playlist yesterday when I was on.

I was going to start working on this game all over again but 30 players…? I even checked TA and the community for online boosting or even general online play seems dead as hell :(

I was going to start working on this game all over again but 30 players…? I even checked TA and the community for online boosting or even general online play seems dead as hell :(

Jut so I don put you off accidentally, 30 players was in the DLC playlist. Big Team Battle had about 1,500 playing. Turns out majestic maps aren't in the DLC playlist - no wonder I can't find them :( all my remaining castle and crimson are glitched and I've beer played a match on pitfall. So think I need to just consider this game complete as can be!