12/12/2013 Ghosts Update 106 MB

jeffyy pop

I was trying to Google this and found a few news articles. Does anyone know if this is only for the new dog wolf skin DLC and festive Personalization pack? It's 106 MB, I think the last one was around that size. If it's just for the DLC it seems a bit big. Mainly was wondering if the EXTINCTION gun glitch is fixed. It makes EXTINCTION so much more fun. I'll test it out here in a little while.

P.S...Why does my spell checker say Google and Personalization are spelled wrong? Time for a new spell checker. Google chrome can't even recognize Google!!

OK, I figure it out it needs a capital G, but Personalization is still wrong and I looked it up on Google!!! Funny it doesn't show a lower case i as spelled wrong when it should be capital. Oh well thanks for any answers. English/Capital letter lesson for the day. I'm losing my mind.

Edited by jeffy x360a

Yes the recent update included the festive personalization pack (theme & camo) for free as well as the Wolf skin for the dog kill streak which is $1.99.

Official Title Update notes -

Title Update: Xbox One, Xbox 360, & PC

Xbox One Update

In addition to the Global Info.

Additional Fixes

• Fix for 360 users that were missing Free Fall bonus map once they upgraded to Xbox One.
    • Fix for store images sometimes not appearing properly in the store.
    • Fixed a bug where the friends list would not refresh for controllers other than the first slot.

[*]Source - http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200795177#.Uqq26eIa6P0

P.S...Why does my spell checker say Google and Personalization are spelled wrong? Time for a new spell checker. Google chrome can't even recognize Google!!

OK, I figure it out it needs a capital G, but Personalization is still wrong and I looked it up on Google!!! Funny it doesn't show a lower case i as spelled wrong when it should be capital. Oh well thanks for any answers. English/Capital letter lesson for the day. I'm losing my mind.

It could be something to do with the American versions of the words differing from their English versions. I would spell "recognize" as recognise. Same with personalization. I could be wrong, but its just an idea. :drunk

Edited by KyKy