Lightsaber defender achievement problems...

My wife and I have been at this one for a while and we can't seem to get it. The first time we misunderstood and thought we needed 200 deflections... but after that we saw you have to kill shooter as well.

We've done this three times now with no success. The first time we did it without the "perfect deflector" cheat on... it took a while but we counted each kill and even went on for an extra 30 or so just to make sure. No achievement. Then later we purchased the deflector cheat and used that as well. We tried that twice. It never worked. So far we've only been trying in Episodes 1-3... do we need to do it in the original trilogy perhaps?

Any advice or suggestions? No one else seems to be having issues.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet. You can get the 200 perfect deflects in a matter of seconds fighting Jengo and Slave 1. When Slave one starts shooting, just hold "X" and all the bolts will hit Slave 1. Boom achievement. Got it in about 15 seconds.

Edit: No power bricks required.

Try this.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet. You can get the 200 perfect deflects in a matter of seconds fighting Jengo and Slave 1. When Slave one starts shooting, just hold "X" and all the bolts will hit Slave 1. Boom achievement. Got it in about 15 seconds.

Try this.

THANKS SO MUCH! This worked like a charm for my gamertag and my wife's! I did use the perfect deflection extra in case anyone else is having trouble. This was the last achievement I needed that wasn't one of the "collect everything" achievements. Thanks again! :Bounce:

• 1 year later...

Try this.

which episode and mission is it in?

• 4 weeks later...
My copy of the game is weird. It doesn't say lightsaber defender for that achievement, it says lightsaber master and that I need to "perform 20 unblockable combo attacks" I have no clue what thats about or how to get it

Those are actually two separate achievements but I am having trouble with the master, so I can't give you an advise, sorry.