Cannot for the life of me get 16/16 on the first level.

Corvese

I have 15/16 and I cannot get one of the first few stars. It is the one where you have to jump off the platform onto the moving platform in the air, then off that into the star. I simply cannot do it. Is anybody else having problems? What am I missing?

For stars like that (there are a bit more, all very frustrating) you have to chain your speed as well as be sure to slide jump it. With the slide jump you should be able to hit the star. It'll take a few attempts so you totally won't be getting gold, but it isn't as horrible as it first seems after you get the hang of the mechanics.

For stars like that (there are a bit more, all very frustrating) you have to chain your speed as well as be sure to slide jump it. With the slide jump you should be able to hit the star. It'll take a few attempts so you totally won't be getting gold, but it isn't as horrible as it first seems after you get the hang of the mechanics.

Slide jumping sounds correct. When you slide jump your avatar jumps higher. Kind of like a super jump. :woop:

slide jump onto the platform from the horizontal hill, then from that platform slide jump onto the conveyor belt and from there jump to the star. It all has to be in a perfect combo so no messing up otherwise you will miss the conveyor belt. To get to the star it may have to be another slide jump.

Wasn't too hard to get 16/16 stars in the first level...

If you don't realize that you can slide-jump off of the one platform when it's not a slide, yes it is.

Once you realize all you have to do is Slide-Jump, land, slide-jump, it's like OH DERP.

But if you don't know that's a technique, or realize it will work, it's hard to figure out.

Likewise, there was one in Antarctica that was driving me insane until I ducked and jumped, then I was able to get a star I couldn't normally reach.

There is one on Antarctica 4 that I can't seem to reach. I bounce on a trampoline and then wall-jump up to the top. Then there's a seesaw and a star near the end of it. It's near the very end of the level. For the life of me, I can't reach it. And please don't just say "you need to slide jump".

That's all I have left!

EDIT: Never mind, after about 30 minutes I got it. Done with the hardest achievement in the game.

Edited by Maka

I need help with my last three stas.

I need TWO in the first level of the Icy world. I'm at 14/16 and I think that my last two stars are hidden on top of the level on a convenyor belt that I cant reach jumping. I'm getting crazy. I get on top of a little icy block but from there I cant reach the jumping platform because there isnt enough space to perform a slide jump.

The other one is on the third level of Pirate World. I cant find it and Im stuck on 15/16.

Any tip?

The other one is on the third level of Pirate World. I cant find it and Im stuck on 15/16.

Any tip?

I have the same problem 15/16 and simply can't find the last one, I have watched the intro to the level and played through it around 10-15 times and just can't see it anywhere, I'm stumped.

I have the same problem 15/16 and simply can't find the last one, I have watched the intro to the level and played through it around 10-15 times and just can't see it anywhere, I'm stumped.

I found it thanks to Shadiochao.

Here is his tip:

I had quite a bit of trouble with one on that level. The one I couldn't find was just after the fourth checkpoint. After using the trampolines to bounce up to the small log, jump to the logs to the right and the star will be directly above where you're standing. You'll need to do a crouching jump on the platform above to reach it.

I hope it helps.

Just got it. Aside from the slide jump, use speed boost to run back and get enough speed if you miss it. I'd caught the conveyer two or three times, but seemed to either jump too soon or too late and didn't get the air.

Also on the try that I did get it, I "stopped" on the conveyor, backed up and ran and managed to get a slide jump that was good.