Easy Brutal Buffet achievement

RA1NKING

Hey guys

I just stumbled on something while going for the brutal buffet achievement. Once you finish the game , you get " Free Kick ".

If you push RB you can high jack any creature with one hit ( Except the final boss- Thats 2 hits :-) )

So when you are going for the achievement , just kick all the guys around the boss and then kick the boss once. Hijack it and destroy whatever you need to , as soon as you get kicked off the boss just free kick it once and highjack again. It really makes it so quick and easy.Then just replay level again and again.

It also seems like it might be glitched in a way. I redid te last level 4 more times , i then did Uka Uka 3 more times and got the achievement.

Anyway i hope the tip will help someone.

Hey guys

I just stumbled on something while going for the brutal buffet achievement. Once you finish the game , you get " Free Kick ".

If you push RB you can high jack any creature with one hit ( Except the final boss- Thats 2 hits :-) )

So when you are going for the achievement , just kick all the guys around the boss and then kick the boss once. Hijack it and destroy whatever you need to , as soon as you get kicked off the boss just free kick it once and highjack again. It really makes it so quick and easy.Then just replay level again and again.

It also seems like it might be glitched in a way. I redid te last level 4 more times , i then did Uka Uka 3 more times and got the achievement.

Anyway i hope the tip will help someone.

thanks, also, can i jack him 5 times in one fight and that will count or does it have to be 5 different encounters like replaying the level?

updated : Well I got 1000/1000 now. I think you can do all 5 in one encounter because I certainly didn't replay the levels 5 times each. The One I had to go back and do was the yuktopus? That dumb webbed-feet, octopus arm, bag pipe blowing guy.

• 2 weeks later...
How did you get fo jacking a boss 5 times in one level. I thought that you have to replay the levels.

Jack the boss, die, jack, die, etc, until you've jacked the boss 5 times.

Thanks for the tip, RA1NKING. I saw that I unlocked "Free Kick" when I beat the game, but since it was a rental, I had no idea what the hell it was or how to use it.

After playing this game for what feels like far too long, I now have 1000. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you remenber to jack five times each boss ?

Remenber that normally you jack each boss three times during the game you just need two more this is if you died during after each jack if not just repeat the boss level and jack, die, jack die...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...