Connection ISSUES

jeffyy pop

Hi all. first off ive tried searching the best i could but for some reason i always get errors when i search.

my problem is i recently began playin dreamworks superstar karts and my live connection would go out frequently. id say lke after i logged back on it would lose connection again in 10-15 mins. i was using a wired netgear router. i was thinking it migth be this crap game not having very good internet. Anyway i finally got it done and moved onto Sleeping dogs. Much of the same is happening. im not a total idiot when it comes to connections, me and my buddy used 5 xbox to finish gears 3 and we port forwarded everything and got all the open ports open etc but this losing connection every few minutes s pissing me off bad.

does anyone have any tips....?

right now i unhooked the hard wire and im trying to use just wireless. i have the IP to my modem and router and i have everything locked with WAP keys etc and im the only one who has the pass. this has god me stumped. like the last 5+ achieves in the dreamworks karts are all showing offline now due to this.

thanks for any heads up.