Worst Gun in Black Ops 2?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote goes to the KSG, by far. (I've tried the SWAT, it's okay. Burst to the chest is a kill, decent range. It's not an "Assault" rifle, more of a support rifle.)

KSG:

Terrible handling, the ironsight doesn't work, the crouch/prone mechanics are broken, and the single slug makes it an "un-shotgun." (I'm going for Gold on it, and I got so fed up that I switched to the Ballista with the same Stalker strategy I was using in FFA, and did better with it compared to the KSG.)

My vote goes to the KSG, by far. (I've tried the SWAT, it's okay. Burst to the chest is a kill, decent range. It's not an "Assault" rifle, more of a support rifle.)

KSG:

Terrible handling, the ironsight doesn't work, the crouch/prone mechanics are broken, and the single slug makes it an "un-shotgun." (I'm going for Gold on it, and I got so fed up that I switched to the Ballista with the same Stalker strategy I was using in FFA, and did better with it compared to the KSG.)

id agree with that, ksg is terrible, hit detection is terrible so it takes 3-4 shots to actually hit someone

Probably the specials. The crossbow sucks because the blast radius of it is microscopic.

The crossbow isn't that bad. You just need to stick them with it to kill them. Also, try the tri bolt attachment for it. You can usually direct impact someone with it, in which case it makes them instantly die. It's pretty fun to use once you get the hang of it. The ballistic knife is also fun to use. The only special that I hate is the riot shield. That thing is just plain garbage. It's almost impossible to melee someone with it because of the lag, and your little visor thing becomes useless after the shield gets shot a few times.:(

Edited by tigersrule

KSG:

100% agree with this, terrible gun you basically have to stand still, line up a shot and then fire before there is any form of hit detection nevermind a kill.

Got my gold camo on it yesterday and dont know if I'll bother doing another prestige for mastery

On hardcore any gun is decent as you spit on people and they die which is why hardcore is better, bullets actually act like bullets and kill someone rather than a full clip needed on regular.

Saying that my experiences with hardcore were not good as the games I played everyone was just sat in corners and not moving so I stick to obj regular at least then if they do this I get the win.

Also hardcore should be ricochet !

The Chicom QCB(?) I don't know if it's the worst but I don't see anyone use it.

It's not that bad. At medium range it's actually pretty good. Being an SMG (though burst-fire) it has shitty long range capabilities. I tried it with Full-Auto and it seemed a little better but turns it into a more CQC weapon rather than mid-range.

S12 & Ballista by far.

Being a BOLT ACTION Sniper I have to agree it sucks. As for the S12, it's semi-auto. That's why it sucks. It's meant to be weak.