Hunting Society Glitched??

kliqIMB

So, I finished up the HS quest where you have to chase the cougar through the rocks, but after several failed attempts at catching it I just shot it with my pistol at the start. The result was a damaged pelt, but the quest tracker said complete and nothing came up red. However, the next mission didn't come up afterwards. Is it glitches or do I need to progress further in the game to unlock it? The Frontiersman quests seem to just keep going (I'm only on Sequence 6) hence why I'm worried.

• 1 month later...
I've uncovered the entire Frontier map already as I wanted to go ahead and get all the collecting out of the way. I think I've only done two Hunting Society missions right now. The one with the black bear and then the one with the cougar.

How do you lure out the bear of the cave? I can not figure it out. It has to have something to do with the dead guy but I can't figure it out.

How do you lure out the bear of the cave? I can not figure it out. It has to have something to do with the dead guy but I can't figure it out.

Sometimes at the entrance to the cave there is another dead body, sometimes there isn't. It's a glitch. Anyways you need that body at the entrance of the cave, you need to pick it up and drop it on the dead redcoat and the bear will come out.