Can't find any matches

Corvese

I'm trying to play this game and I can't find any matches online. Whenever I search for a quick match it times and and there are none in the server browser.

Even when someone invites me it wont let me connect to their game. What gives?

I'm trying to play on windows 7 if that means anything.

I did the same thing, only to find out that it was the membership I had. Whats worse is that the primary (parent) account is also affected by this (which is what I am). Silver and normal Gold memberships can play online with no problem.

If you just want to play the multiplayer, you can either use any other gold account that isn't part of the family pack or create a silver account. However, if you want to earn the online achievements on your profile, that's where it gets tricky.

If you are a secondary (child) account, you can have the primary account remove you from the Family pack and it will revert you to a silver membership. Then you can play online and get achievements. If you do this, you have to wait 7 days before being added back into the Family pack.

If you are the primary account, your only options are to cancel the Gold Family pack or wait until the Gold Family pack expires.

If you are the primary account, your only options are to cancel the Gold Family pack or wait until the Gold Family pack expires.

I was able to call Xbox Support and have them cancel the family account. They then refunded (or credited me) two XBL 12 month subscriptions. I had a year left for Xbox Live family, so $99 is almost two years of Gold. I'm happy enough.