help with mission 14

if anyone has beat this game or can give me any advice on mission 14 then plz do so. im stuck where your ground forces are trying to get something from the enemy base and i take out the enemy ground forces with no problem then the planes come in and i take out 3 or 4 out of like 10 of them that eventually destroy the building.

I've beat all the missions on hard (as of last night, finally!). With that mission, it did give me a little difficulty, what I found was to immediately take out the ground targets, which can be done quickly, then once the attack aircraft come in, try to stay close to the factory that you have to defend, and hard lock the attack aircraft as quickly as possible and then take them out. This area took me several tries to beat. As a matter of fact, "perseus" was showing nothing left on the bar when I shot down the last aircraft.

• 4 months later...

This mission is a major pain is the ass for me on hard. Just watching the "health" meter going down like 2/3 in couple of seconds while at the same time trying to fight the planes.... these are those type of situations when one feels the urge to hit game devs in the face >:(