Achievements?

BlitZx HyPnOsIs

I can't believe someone released a game with no achievements. I hope this doesn't start a trend. They could always add them later, although I doubt they will. Ah well, pretty much everything about FF XI is crap, so I shouldn't really be surprised by this.

i agree no achievements = most crap

And this has stopped you from playing a game PRIOR to the achievement system?

I think not...

The point is, whether or not the game has achievements, It's Final Fantasy. It's worth checking out. I'm not one for MMO's but if I had to chose one to play, it would be Final Fantasy XI. Why? Because the series has never let me down.

-Brian

The point is, whether or not the game has achievements, It's Final Fantasy. It's worth checking out. I'm not one for MMO's but if I had to chose one to play, it would be Final Fantasy XI. Why? Because the series has never let me down.

-Brian

i am with you k dog ... you play final fantasy becous it great the history, characters, graphs and i dont care it the game has achievements i play becous i love the game

Being as I've played and have been addicted to two of the greatest MMOs ever (Ultima Online and Dark Age of Camelot), I'm not about to play a crappy port of a second-rate MMO that has already been out for like 2 years..

I'll wait for a better one..

waiting for Phantasy Star Univserse on 360?

i know for sure the only reason i'm not getting into FFXI is that i played it for nearly 2 years on the pc and i got done what i wanted to get done on it lvl 75 on samural and lvl 60 on all the other then current jobs, but hey no achievements is a good thing once in a while. I hope people who pick up the game will be playing it for a long time to come, but I'm waiting for PSU for the 360 coming out this fall :D

Being as I've played and have been addicted to two of the greatest MMOs ever (Ultima Online and Dark Age of Camelot), I'm not about to play a crappy port of a second-rate MMO that has already been out for like 2 years..

I'll wait for a better one..

Right... and have you actually played it? From your post I'd be willing to bet not. Let me guess... you had some friends that played it to level 10 and said it sucked?

Right... and have you actually played it? From your post I'd be willing to bet not. Let me guess... you had some friends that played it to level 10 and said it sucked?

I can say it sucks for many reasons Hito but i just choose to save my dollars till PSU comes out at least that's a new game not a 5 year old one trying to be new on a new system but that's my opinion of it :D

and I did what i wanted to do on that game so for me it's not worth pulling my character out of retirement for that game

I can say it sucks for many reasons Hito but i just choose to save my dollars till PSU comes out at least that's a new game not a 5 year old one trying to be new on a new system but that's my opinion of it :D

and I did what i wanted to do on that game so for me it's not worth pulling my character out of retirement for that game

Yeah, and if PSU is anything like PSU, it'll just be grind grind grind. Again, why does FFXI suck? Oh, because waah, you can't solo, or it takes too long to level? Go cry me a river. Not everyone has such a horrible attention span.

I think not...

-Brian

FFXI was fun for awhile, but like most MMOS it get boring after awhile... I like to play games that motivate me, or that Im really good at and FFXI=No good PvP system = Crap! Which in my opinion MMOS are only fun if they have a really good PvP (EX:WoW, GW). I had a 45 PLD, and it seemed like it took me forever just to get that... Ill stick to the console Rpgs for now, or just play the classics...

FFXI was fun for awhile, but like most MMOS it get boring after awhile... I like to play games that motivate me, or that Im really good at and FFXI=No good PvP system = Crap! Which in my opinion MMOS are only fun if they have a really good PvP (EX:WoW, GW). I had a 45 PLD, and it seemed like it took me forever just to get that... Ill stick to the console Rpgs for now, or just play the classics...

yeah well, this still doesnt stop me from playing it....

That was the original point.

• 1 month later...

I think not...

-Brian

I love Final Fantasy games but I'm not a huge fan of paying a monthly fee to play online when most other games are free(even MMORPG Guild Wars)....plus being the only 360 game(that I know of) without any achievements is kinda lame. Although I definitely have to agree with you that if I had to play a MMORPG it would be FF. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...