How many knife kills you have so far??

upindat

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't really use my knife much since its kinda hard to get kills with it in this game. I believe I have 20 something dog tags at the moment and I'm a 24 right now. Just whenever I see someone laying down and they have no clue I'm there, I will knife.

I only have 17 because I have the worst luck ever. Not only do I rarely end up behind enemies (everyone else talks about how they're constantly sneaking up on snipers... that NEVER happens to me), but when I do they seem to turn around right as I'm about to knife them almost every time. Occasionally I'll see someone running and chase after them, and they too typically turn around at the last second and shoot me. So I've learned to just not bother with the knife and instead kill them as quickly as I can however I can.

About 290 right now :D

I like that i finally have the Knifing dog tag so when i kill people they see how many i have knifed.

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/stats/dogtags/s/dta008.png?v=7

EDIT: I mean how freakin sweet is that?

Edited by namepending

24 more than i thought i had :D

Your sig banner says you have 2 less than you the 24 that you thought that you had. ;)

Not many, but i have 1337 kills, that has to count for something :p

Quit now. Period. Start a new profile and when you reach 1337 kills, rinse and repeat. :p

EDIT:

On topic, I currently have 44 which statistically at this point is more than I had racked up in the same amount of time in BFBC2. I would have more, but I rarely get the opportunity to shank someone.